@Morello Next Ultimate Skin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG Stylus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Wrong on that one Morello. The next Ultimate skin will be 1950 RP for the first few days as a reward to the players who are active at the time of its release. After that it will not be discounted.
Faith restored!

<3 Hippalus

DarkChaos109

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2013

Quote:
Wrong on that one Morello. The next Ultimate skin will be 1950 RP for the first few days as a reward to the players who are active at the time of its release. After that it will not be discounted.
How much time before the skin's release will we know what champion it is for?
I do want a decent window of opportunity to get an RP card or something such that I don't miss on the sale should it be for a champion I really enjoy playing.

DarkChaos109

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temerate View Post
Ez was one of the most played champs at the time his ultimate skin was released.

It stands to reason that the new skin will be in the top 5 most played as well, since they will appeal to the most players.
Actually Ezreal was one of the least played ADCs and only got popularity BECAUSE of the skin.

Purgatory Ace

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgf5 View Post
Pretty sure the other hundreds of dollars I put in is already helping, but those are mainly spent on 50% off skins. Pretty sure Riot is doing just fine. This is just completely milking it. But it's not like it's the first time.
I wouldn't really call it milking it. Riot gives out way more than most people even consider. Ever been to an event with riot? Non stop free swag. Not only did they throw tons of swag into the crowds at PAX, they also hid teemo shrooms around the stadium, giving out full swag bags (roughly 100$ worth of merch) to people who found them. They also gave out full swag bags to people who particpated in cosplay on stage. That costs has to go some where and things like this keep that happening.

You know what other companies gave out for swag? Most of them gave out a t-shirt if you were lucky. Blizz didn't give out anything.

SynTheSquidgy

06-06-2013

Battlecast Voli please?

Aavak

06-06-2013

Quote:
Wasn't PFE 1650? Why the change?

Also, I heard it was a Kat skin.

karabol13

06-06-2013

When is the new ultimate skin coming in PBE?

Frickin Adorable

06-06-2013

Quote:
What MONTH will the next ultimate skin be released in??

InfectionPanda

06-06-2013

Can any rioter saw when this will be released June or July? Or at the VERY VERY least this summer?

Sauvagess

06-06-2013

It better be a Twitch skin.

If I can't get Medieval Twitch, then this SURE AS HELL BETTER BE A TWITCH SKIN.