@Morello Next Ultimate Skin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

High On Chlorine

Recruiter

06-30-2013

Why no Battle Bunny Taric? 3:

High On Chlorine

Recruiter

06-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forte Blackadder View Post
New Ultimate Skin: Morellia

Champ: Irelia

Now with Riot T-shirt, glasses and a bird helmet, Irelia wears shorts with thigh-highs and wields 4 spirit nerf bats.
When she charges in with Q, her marvelous voice echoes "NEXT NERF INCOMING". Activating W grants her an aura of "BUFFED" text floating around. If she succeeds in stunning the enemy with her E, she yells "NERFED TO THE GROUND". When R is up, Irelia shoots her bats at the enemies shouting "FOR THE GREATER BALANCE, NERF NERF NERF" each "NERF" echoes as the bat hits an enemy champion.
You've won LoL for the week.

N0ble1

06-30-2013

Just thought I'd bump this supporting Kopikatsu's idea on page 1.

Coldkila

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopikatsu View Post
I know it won't be, but I hope it's Ahri.

According to the Shinto religion, Kitsune gain a tail every hundred years. If they live to a thousand, instead of getting a tenth tail their fur turns gold and they become a Tenko, which is a celestial being. (Ahri's abilities are likely based off of a Celestial, since they're capable of teleporting, throwing spheres of light at enemies, etc.)

Start with one tail, gain a second at 2, then gain a new tail for every two levels up until level 18, at which point her hair turns silver, fur turns gold, and gains a slight aura. Have Inari, whom Kitsune are messengers for, talk in place of Ezreal's onboard computer. And so on.

Edit: It's been pointed out that Ahri is a Kuhimo and not a Kitsune. Which makes it easier. Just name the skin either 'Kitsune Ahri' or 'Inari's Messanger Ahri'.
I like this new idea skin for Ahri. I would buy it in an instant

Final Raid Boss

08-29-2014

morello its time for the next skin