@Morello Next Ultimate Skin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baboon

06-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mappy4ever View Post
It's educated guess not confirmed.
No.

Baboon

06-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyMagic View Post
Morello said 4th letter in one of the spells is E and in rumbles ult its The Equalizer
Nope

IXBlackStarXI

06-25-2013

Anyway, even if we say it's maybe irelia, diana, rumble,mordekaiser, lee sin (note : they are in the order of % of chance)

it's almost certain it's Udyr

Baboon

06-25-2013

It's prolly phreaklegiultimate.

Gringgotts

06-25-2013

Based on all of Morello's posts, I have concluded that the new Ultimate Skin will be Frostspirit Evelynn, or something of that nature.

Dark because it's cooler: Evelynn likes the dark. Ultimates are reimagining's of champions, so I could totally see a frost theme.

Spirit of Openness: A spirit assassin sounds like it would be way cool.

HatE Spike, she is also a melee champ, so we're good there.

Finally, she only has two skins that aren't legacy skins. Both skins are also really old, and lets be honest, shadow Eve is probably the worst skin in the game (No offense to the art department, but she looks like a blow up doll). The only other champs that fit the criteria and are lacking in the skin department are Rumble, Diana, Rengar, Khazix and Udyr, all of which have a 975 skin or better.

Chrony

06-25-2013

It's not eve...how much more evidence do people need? There are two reserved website saying its udyr...aside from udyr there is only one possibility ...morello trolled us and pulled and April fools in June and in that case there's a 1/105 chane it could any of your guys champs but if morello trolled us my bet is ultimate man-mo skin for teemo as the ultimate F the general forums for speculating about the ultimate skin

Reasel

06-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gringgotts View Post
The only other champs that fit the criteria and are lacking in the skin department are Rumble, Diana, Rengar, Khazix and Udyr, all of which have a 975 skin or better.

This is true however all of Rumble's skins were released on the day he came out....AKA no new content in ages...not to mention the fact that they are essentially re-skins of the same animations. My bet is either on Diana or Rumble due to the popularity of the two and the lack of top tier skins.

Grucio

06-25-2013

****ing Riot, you're pissing me off

Chrony

06-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reasel View Post
This is true however all of Rumble's skins were released on the day he came out....AKA no new content in ages...not to mention the fact that they are essentially re-skins of the same animations. My bet is either on Diana or Rumble due to the popularity of the two and the lack of top tier skins.
My bet is that it is neither of those champs...it's udyr or teemo or trundle

Iips

06-25-2013

come on riotttttt