Valoran Video Contest Part Two!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Bad Idea

12-21-2010

I am getting anxious! When are the winners announced? =O

Memry

12-23-2010

Are the results of the contest going to be posted before Christmas?

Moonhoof

12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyonkichi View Post
Are the results of the contest going to be posted before Christmas?
... or the New Year? Or Easter? Or at all?

Memry

12-27-2010

Wish we could get an ETA, or if they decided to just cancel it, some form of contact would be nice as well.

Twisted Nether

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2010

As I posted in a thread in general discussion:

Riot still has yet to finish their Valoran 2 contest, and they've announced the winners of songs of the summoned twice in the news header as well as started a new contest.

In case anyone's missed it they've pulled the links to the official rules stating the actual end date see here:

Quote:
Judging. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, shall choose the winners on or about December 20, 2010 from all entrants who have submitted an Entry prior to the Deadline. Winners will be notified by e-mail (or any other appropriate method) immediately after determination by Sponsor. To claim a prize, winners should follow the instructions contained in their notification and sign the included Winner’s Affidavit, which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability. Each winner must submit the signed Winner’s Affidavit by January 3, 2011. If a winner does not submit the Winner’s Affidavit by such date, that winner shall be deemed to have forfeited the Contest, and Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, select a replacement winner. Winners shall be chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion based upon the following criteria: (i)completeness; (ii)clarity of information; (iii)polish. The decision of Sponsor is final.
The Affidavit date is nearing and we haven't heard word of any winners yet, I'd like to post a link to the 2 missing rules pages for anyone still waiting on this

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/conte...hibitors-nexus

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/conte...nions-monsters

I know personally I spent 50 hours on my entry working in Maya and After Effects and I'd like some resolution on this even if its stating the contest has been canceled to further discourage people from entering future contests.

Edit: haha looks like they put them back I swear those links weren't there since they updated the post last month

Memry

01-03-2011

Alright, well seeing as how the winner affidavit has to be signed by today, I'm assuming they are gonna announce the winners today or release a new rules page?

Riot, I won't be offended if you just say that the contest has been cancelled. Just say something if you're still working on it or if you've just given up.