Valoran Video Contest Part Two!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrAlice

11-20-2010

hypercam and camtasia are both good softwares camtasia is not free but it has a trial

Harold greybeard

11-20-2010

another one? yeah! way to go!

Ed Hunter

11-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
We will be accepting submissions until December 6, 2010, so double-time it over to your local Field of Justice! The two winning videos will each receive 5000 Riot Points as well as the chance to be featured in our Learning Center as one of the featured videos! Submit your entries with a link to the video(s), your summoner name, and the server you play on to contests@riotgames.com by December 6!

I love how you guys con players into doing your jobs for you with tons of rules and dead lines just like a work task. I mean its brilliant they do all the brain storming, designing, editing, posting and all you guys got to do is throw a fake, limited, currency at them. Awsome idea, who ever came up with it deserves a bounus.

AND1 Quang

11-20-2010

So i guess 1:03 .69 milliseconds wont make it right?

fuzzy logic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hunter View Post
I love how you guys con players into doing your jobs for you with tons of rules and dead lines just like a work task. I mean its brilliant they do all the brain storming, designing, editing, posting and all you guys got to do is throw a fake, limited, currency at them. Awsome idea, who ever came up with it deserves a bounus.
This ^ somewhat. On a side note, I love how if you ever criticize Riot you get down-voted (<-- Generalization with no statistical evidence to back it up).

More power to the people who want to support Riot by making these videos. But, wow, cheapest video production, ever.

Once again I've posted something worthless; go me!

Daichi Fuwa

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy logic View Post
This ^ somewhat. On a side note, I love how if you ever criticize Riot you get down-voted (<-- Generalization with no statistical evidence to back it up).

More power to the people who want to support Riot by making these videos. But, wow, cheapest video production, ever.!
Riot is obviously not the only company which tries to IMPLY the community (like Ijji, etc.) by offering such ways to gain free RP points. Obviously creating videos must be fun as well.
It's a "we give - we get" logic. There are numerous examples (like all these votes). But to be honest I prefer that Riot asks us to do something so we get something in exchange... It seems you don't.

The "Map Awareness Song" (Credits to the owner) is probably the best example why such video contests aren't only great for Riot but as well for us - 1 Minute full of pleasure.

MoonElf 13

11-21-2010

I would but im 28 us army...I'm used to talking fast...a lot of civilians (no offense) be like WTF he say!? LOL

MoonElf 13

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hunter View Post
I've thought this on occasion...but...maybe they just dont have much staff to work on these vids...I'm trying to remember that one riot person I see on all the intro to champions vids lol.

fuzzy logic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daichi Fuwa View Post
Riot is obviously not the only company which tries to IMPLY the community (like Ijji, etc.) by offering such ways to gain free RP points. Obviously creating videos must be fun as well.
It's a "we give - we get" logic. There are numerous examples (like all these votes). But to be honest I prefer that Riot asks us to do something so we get something in exchange... It seems you don't.

The "Map Awareness Song" (Credits to the owner) is probably the best example why such video contests aren't only great for Riot but as well for us - 1 Minute full of pleasure.
I'm not entirely sure what you were trying to say... but I'm sorry for being so negative; I shouldn't post on these forums anymore. I'll try to be less negative and whiny. I'm not sure what you thought I meant. I intended to say that I think the time consuming process of quality video production deserves considerably more than 5000 RP. In my mind, I believe Riot is perfectly capable of awarding greater prizes; because, even though 5000 RP costs $35, it certainly doesn't cost Riot anywhere near that amount to give away 5000 RP.

Soupcup

11-21-2010

So, what exactly do you show in the video? o.o

1234567 ... 8