Is HoN for me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eNcKitsune

Senior Member

11-20-2010

^This is what happens when you live with your mom to long and invent words trying to act as though he has some sort of justification for being a nerd.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firegael

Junior Member

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNcKitsune View Post
rofl, hon is far easier then lol.

The only thing that is different is that you need to know mechanics well.

Most of hon is gay point and click ****.

hon players are terrible too, and they nerd rage like crazy... and its voice rage.
Point and click - like every other RTS style game, including LoL?

HoN players do rage a lot, but so do LoL players. Every game you play online you will find elitists and/or ragers.

Another thing is HoN has VoIP, which is good for teamwork. Next thing someone would say is "but I don't want to hear all those kids rage over voice". MUTE them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munkiemann

Senior Member

11-21-2010

play HoN much better, played LoL for 4 months...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salsasnacks

Junior Member

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firegael View Post
Unfortunately, it still has racist Americans.
better than feeders


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by owninoobs View Post
,
3 tries:
The player 'owninoobs' was not found in this ladder.
The player 'owninoobs' was not found in this ladder.
The player 'owninoobs' was not found in this ladder.
hhm...

Sho, uhm, I'm the smurf of a player who's in the top .00001% of SC2, and I'm telling you that game is unbalanced and uncompetetitive and all my opponents suck. Trust me, because I'm in the top .00001%

Quote:
Originally Posted by owninoobs View Post
And FYI 1500+ Elo is the top 1% of ranked players. I'm rated 1536
No it's not >.> try math again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssraeshza View Post
The burden of proof is on you before him.


I'm higher ELO than you, does that make me right and you wrong automatically if I agree with him?
you're doing logic wrong. Who is the one who based his argument on his ELO?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
3 tries:
The player 'owninoobs' was not found in this ladder.
The player 'owninoobs' was not found in this ladder.
The player 'owninoobs' was not found in this ladder.


hhm...

Sho, uhm, I'm the smurf of a player who's in the top .00001% of SC2, and I'm telling you that game is unbalanced and uncompetetitive and all my opponents suck. Trust me, because I'm in the top .00001%
The Starcraft franchise DOES suck and is NOT competitive.

You don't need to be in the top .00001% to know this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

11-21-2010

...
HoN is now more competitive then SC? I see... I see. Good to know. Well, the good news is that I now never have to listen to anything you ever say ever again, because you're entirely full of **** :') that's a major destresser.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
...
HoN is now more competitive then SC? I see... I see. Good to know. Well, the good news is that I now never have to listen to anything you ever say ever again, because you're entirely full of **** :') that's a major destresser.
Sounds like something a ******ed SC fanboy would say.

SC is analogous to MvC2 in the sense that MvC2 was an imbalanced piece of trash but still had people playing at high levels, people like Justin Wong, Santhrax and Yipes played it np.


Maybe it's not a perfect analogy because MvC2 was actually enjoyable and innovative whereas SC1-2 are both complete garbage on every level /shrug


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

11-21-2010

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/competitive
1. Read it.


So, uhm... hm.
How to put this...

The entire basis of your argument that SC2 is uncompetitive? "I don't like it."
God **** you're like a debating master. Teach me your ways oh brilliant one.

Btw, HoN is uncompetitive because I don't like it.
Same with Dota.
Counter Strike is uncompetitive because it is complete garbage on every level. Also, it's not enjoyable. I know, because my personal opinion is the basis for whether or not a game is competitive and a success.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
Starcraft franchise
MvC2 , you're a sharp one


Perhaps you're right, even garbage can be played competitively, at SOME level, I retract my earlier statement, partially.

It is not a game worthy of being competitive, but ******s still defend it and play it at higher levels. Unlike MvC2 , it shouldn't be played, but it is.