Most of us have a "bad" hero that we're decent with

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clonosaurus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

... so if you're trying to get someone to dodge, make sure you pick that hero. If you've played 50 games with Eve but only 1 or 2 with Urgot and Lux, please pick Eve. No one knows you actually know how to play your champ, so this shouldn't undermine your attempts to get someone to dodge.

And if you're going to go all out and pick rally/revive on Eve, make sure you switch your masteries and runes (just in case), then switch your summoner spells when there are 2 seconds left in the countdown. It's one thing to attempt to force someone to dodge, it's another to actually go ahead and ruin the game if no one does.

The most fun and rewarding game I ever played was a ranked match where we had no jungler and Eve, Teemo (pre-changes, first picked) and Urgot. We won, despite the fact that our enemy team had a tryhard comp. One thing to keep in mind is this: there is maybe a 5% chance that your opponent has laned against an Eve/Urgot combo, and this can really be used to your advantage.

Darkhydrox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

I lock in as revive clarity mord and play it out if no one dodges.

Have won every time I did this, strangely.

HClol

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhydrox View Post
I lock in as revive clarity mord and play it out if no one dodges.

Have won every time I did this, strangely.
Well obviously, you were mord. How can you not win?

Misere Do Queijo

11-19-2010

The most fun and rewarding game you had, was Eve, no jungler, teemo and Urgot?

why dont you stop playing LoL already if it isnt fun to you?