@Riot - ______ Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaBeaver

11-19-2010

Dear Riot

<Insert Champion Here> is gamebreakingly <Under/Overpowered>. They <roflrape/feed> during laning phase, and are useful in teamfights as a <Galio/Evelynn>. Please <increase/decrease> their AP/AD scaling by a factor of 17, and while you're at it, make them cost <500/50,000> IP.

I know you aren't really spending time balancing, and are instead playing <Minecraft/Farmville> in the office. Why don't you hire me, because my opinions based solely on Elementz tier list qualifies me for champion design.

-----Serious----

Stop making champion threads - I logged on the forum today and saw 3 "Ezreal is UP" threads. Freaking ridicululous. You complain that tier lists have an impact on the communities perceptions of champion strengths, yet you come on and make claims with little to no solid basis? I guarantee your teammate feeding 0/7 at your 1400 elo does /not/ make a champion underpowered.

TL/DR: Stop making Champion <imba/OP> threads.

Grekoh

11-19-2010

What would i do with my time if i could read about people claiming heroes are OP.

Only issue is that, if ppl complain enough, it is bound to persuede some of the folk Riot actually listens to while creating/nerfing heroes.

NinjaBeaver

11-19-2010

Lol, if I worked at Riot and I read your post, Grekoh, I would be offended due to the lack of job proficiency you implied that I had.

Grekoh

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBeaver View Post
Lol, if I worked at Riot and I read your post, Grekoh, I would be offended due to the lack of job proficiency you implied that I had.

Good thing little babies dont work at riot then.

NinjaBeaver

11-19-2010

Touche' sir.