The Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xShinryuu

11-19-2010

Anyone knows where I can find a lot of basic and advanced info about the 3v3 map? I've never played a normal on it but I want to try it. I'm level 25 but all I know about it is that Mundo is OP on it, and champions with wall-jumping abilities are good (and that the fountain turret is really powerful, I know from experience >_>).

I don't want to jump into a normal without first getting a basic grasp on how things work on it.

Yugi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Try custom games then.

xShinryuu

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrags View Post
Try custom games then.
I did, but I'm personally looking for information first since customs =/= normals.

Vecuu

11-19-2010

Off tanks which are "generally considered underpowered" (quotes for disagreeing...) are incredibly strong on TT.

Think like Mundo and Jax.

Of course that doesn't stop champions who are strong on SR from being good on TT.

Some other strong choices are Poppy, Kennen, Gragas, Garen, Morde, WW, Sion, Rammus...

You get the idea.

Ryze also always seems to do well there, as does Malzahar, which makes me a happy camper.

IMLOwl

11-19-2010

Characters with survivability, high single target damage and strong single target CC are typically the best.

xShinryuu

11-19-2010

Well I'll give Gragas a try on TT then.

Voyager I

11-19-2010

Always bring Ignite to deal with the inevitable Mundo on the other team, and get ready for some practice dodging cleavers.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Play Poppy. She is a pretty big counter to most TT strong champs. Mundo is the biggest issue though, the team with the better Mundo/Morde combo usually wins.

Crimson Rose

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vecuu View Post
Off tanks which are "generally considered underpowered" (quotes for disagreeing...) are incredibly strong on TT.

Think like Mundo and Jax.

Of course that doesn't stop champions who are strong on SR from being good on TT.

Some other strong choices are Poppy, Kennen, Gragas, Garen, Morde, WW, Sion, Rammus...

You get the idea.

Ryze also always seems to do well there, as does Malzahar, which makes me a happy camper.
u are unupdated for like 6 months bro, jax isnt worth 2 ****s at TT

JunKx

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyThinkChamp View Post
Play Poppy. She is a pretty big counter to most TT strong champs. Mundo is the biggest issue though, the team with the better Mundo/Morde combo usually wins.
don't play poppy, she will bug out on every wall losing too many kills for you to want to continue playing her.
(charge bug where either the target or poppy will go through the wall)