Chatting with the Other Team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Misere Do Queijo

11-19-2010

antisocial rascal

DarthNocturnis

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredcurrent View Post
I can make stories up to validate talking **** to complete strangers too..

Herp

And if this is even remotely true it's far more the exception than the rule. Don't try to set a lifestyle by it because the trash talk just makes you look like a Juvenile.
Wow...

Taunting vs. Trash talk...Sorry, there is a difference. We was not attacking the players specifically in any way that was offensive. We were not swearing at all. We were not calling anyone "noob" or "bad players", we were simply informing them that they weren't playing well. It's not against the code, nor was it demeaning.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants Maclean View Post
I'm not sure what League of Legends you're playing, but I'm going to express interest in joining you in it. Sounds a lot better than the one I'm in.
It's one where you go in with a smile. Sounds cheesy, but it works for me. I determine not to abuse other players at the beginning and ignore those who abuse me (there is one exception. From time to time I'll refuse to play with someone who is "pro" because he is trash talking me on his team. I typically let pros play by themselves...mind you I don't leave, I just go on standby...)

TlME

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitestAzn View Post
thumbs down for your name
agreed, you're name sucks whitestazn

RHINO Mk II

11-19-2010

Because if I start a conversation with them they sometimes take their hand off the mouse

>:-)

r431

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

flaming opponent in chinese is very satisfying.