Chatting with the Other Team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebonack

11-19-2010

How many other people use it to screw with their opponents?

Not in the trash-talk sense. But... say...

You've been ganking the enemy TF quite a bit since he didn't bother to take any escape Summoner spells. He's doing a push and already burned his ult so he doesn't know where three of your team members are at the moment.

/all Oh **** TF, run!

Right before you kill him. Now every time you yell that over /all he's probably going to flee for his life regardless of whether you're coming to gank him or not.

Alternately, if you're getting ready to jump on someone for a gank politely inquire what Runes they're using. While they're typing up their reply dog-pile them. It'll probably only work once though =X

Sturg86

11-19-2010

we couldnt get our opponents to join in a hearty rendition of "what do you see" before minions spawned

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...en-The-Dungeon

djpeanutbutter

11-19-2010

I use it strictly for typing "WORTH IT" when I jump into all 5 of them and take out their carry.

Devil May LOL

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMLOwl View Post
Psychological warfare.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
do people do that in competitive game? In sc if you type ANYTHING during the game you forfeit the match. Someone has actually lost a game this way just because he accidentally typed "a" to his opponent.

it's all about manner. The only form of "psychological warfare" that i've seen in lol are "lololol u bad" "l2p noob" or "stfu u bad" and so on.

DarthNocturnis

11-19-2010

Yeah...no.

I love chatting with the enemy team. It's really fun to talk about how your opponent scared you to death (literally) or when they are surprised that your combo killed them before they had a chance.
The other team is friendly, you just need to stop your own trash-talk.

sylverfyre

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXByakuyaXx View Post
do people do that in competitive game? In sc if you type ANYTHING during the game you forfeit the match. Someone has actually lost a game this way just because he accidentally typed "a" to his opponent.

it's all about manner. The only form of "psychological warfare" that i've seen in lol are "lololol u bad" "l2p noob" or "stfu u bad" and so on.
taht's halo

(anyone get the reference?)

Meeper

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by imlowl View Post
psychological warfare.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
G.I. Joe!!!!!

CyanidePanda

11-19-2010

But where will I bring the epic lulz?

"An enemy has been slain!"
"A summoner as Disconnected(Trynd)"
Valentinebaby: [all] Well I guess his rage was really...- puts on sunglasses- undying...YEAAAAAAAA

^ that happened one game So many lulz XD

Wiredcurrent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

If this were a game where your opponent were always your opponent I could understand some kind of "team spirit" competitive poking and prodding. But you're just as likely to be on that same persons team next game!

Oh hey ..I just spent the last hour talking **** about your mom, and insulting you even though Ive never met you. Do me a favor and watch in the grass for me while I grab this blue buff ....

DarthNocturnis

11-19-2010

Oh, another thing...Kind of a funny story.

Scene:
3v5, two leavers on my team (first left four minutes in at 0-3, the second left shortly after, calling us noobs for some reason...he was at 0-5-0), opponents are currently working on all our inhibitor turrets, 17 minutes into the match. Score: 17-43 I was playing Annie and my teammates were Rammus and Xin.
My teammates and I decided to start taunting our opponents, telling them that it was taking forever to finish the match and that we'd have finished it long before then. The opposing team got frustrated with our taunts and kept turret diving us. Eventually, we managed to score an ace because they raged and tried killing us by our turret with a taunting Rammus, stunning Annie, and an OP Xin (he jungled for a bit to get gold). We fed Xin, let him get an insane build and pushed down the center, destroying an inhibitor.
The opposing team was still disoriented and disorganized and were now calling us noobs who wouldn't stop talking and telling us to just play. We proceeded to taunt them into another rage and ambushed them while they were facing Baron. I killed Baron DURING the battle and we scored a third ace. We then went down the middle and won the match while they were respawning.
It was pretty funny.