My last game lasted 80 minutes because of a hissy fit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dezhem

11-19-2010

I'm not usually one who makes a thread about these sort of things; I've seen my share of leavers, intentional feeders, afk'ers, BR's etc... And shrug it off. But this time? This really gets my blood boiling (shades, yeaaahhhh).

Game is going fairly well, we're ahead on kills/towers. Then this exchange halfway through the game. Keep in mind we're technically winning at this point and there's been no flaming or anything.

Nunu: i want to leave
Me: ?
Nunu: i cant stand alistar
Me: ...What?
Nunu: he bad alistar
Me: He's been doing fine.

SIlence after that. From then on, Nunu alternated sitting on the pad to clearing out jungle mobs and minions. He never joined us for a team fight again after that. Never.

What should have been a 40~minute game turned into an 80 minute game as nobody wanted to surrender. We asked Nunu to help us end the game; the enemy had 2 of their inhibs down and no inner turrets. We controlled Baron all the time. We just needed one final push to end the game, literally 30 seconds of his precious time.

But he never said another word and did not help at all.

Now, to me, this kind of behaviour is just disgusting. I've edited out the names as per forum rules and asked everyone to submit reports as I have done, but I just hope I never see him again.

tldr; nunu had a hissy fit and stopped playing

Zephael

11-19-2010

Alistar must have knocked a single person out of his ult or something.

dreamNing

11-19-2010

You had 2 inhibs down, they had NO nexus towers, AND you had baron, and you needed a nunu to help you win the game?

Jasonm75

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Leaver...............

Mandolus

11-19-2010

OMG do you see Alistar's ratio?? Terrible! Obviously he should have been KSing the carries all game for Leviathan stacks, then you'd have won for sure.

Cap Jack Sparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Well, some people are really just amazingly stupid. Too bad about the defeat.

Warscythes

11-19-2010

Should have just backdoored them, split your team in to 4 and go in different routes, you can probably get their nexus down before they get you all.

But yea that is annoying.

Dezhem

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamex View Post
You had 2 inhibs down, they had NO nexus towers, AND you had baron, and you needed a nunu to help you win the game?
Sadly, yes. The only one of us who could take a beating was Alistar. Trist, Kat and I got repeatedly violated by Mundo & Blitz. We decimated LeBlanc, Twitch and WW when they got in range. Just usually, we couldn't. The team fights were fairly close affairs though we came out on top as a 5v5. Even with a distinct kill/farm/buff advantage, 4v5 was too much.

Beardstorm

11-19-2010

Bad alistars are not just bad, they are one of the few champions that might not only contribute little to a team fight, but they can cause team fight losses by whacking the wrong champion in the wrong direction at the wrong time, or any combination of the three. If I was a nunu or morgana and he repeatedly smacked champions out of my ult or out of my snare trajectory, I'd be pretty pissed off too.
Granted it's no excuse for not doing **** but I can kind of understand if alistar -was- bad

Dezhem

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****ants View Post
Bad alistairs are not just bad, they are one of the few champions that might not only contribute little to a team fight, but they can cause team fight losses by whacking the wrong champion in the wrong direction at the wrong time, or any combination of the three. If I was a nunu or morgana and he repeatedly smacked champions out of my ult or out of my snare trajectory, I'd be pretty pissed off too.
Granted it's no excuse for not doing **** but I can kind of understand if alistair -was- bad
See, that's the thing. I could understand it if Alistar had been bad, but he wasn't. Not the greatest Alistar I've ever seen, but he knew what he was doing. I literally have no idea why Nunu took the ball and went home.