Dota 2 will have coaches.. [Link]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tHL 사랑SMOOCH쪽

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xander View Post
I think you underestimate the DOTA troll community sir.

Big mistake.

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

i like the leaver replacement system they have planned. i would love to just jump into a random game in between classes

YesIKnow

11-19-2010

It isnt all about the coaches. You can coach someone...tell them what to do when to do...in the end it all depends if the person will remember and put into practice and also personal experience for the player(s) just playing the game and utilizing what he has learned.

JRightLive

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueuniquename View Post
this thread is new and interresting...

dota 2 will have a lot of features Lol doesnt have

even Hon has replays, voicechat, observer mode, clans, different gamemodes and maps, leaver protection, vote for pause game/kick player, detailed statstracking and other stuff already since the free beta but Riot doesnt care about it
everything they need are new champs and skins so they get more money
I stopped reading after the "this thread is new and interesting" !! Tools like you are the reason why ppl can't have a productive discussion about things.. If you didn't have nothing to say simply move on.

Trueuniquename

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRightLive View Post
I stopped reading after the "this thread is new and interesting" !! Tools like you are the reason why ppl can't have a productive discussion about things.. If you didn't have nothing to say simply move on.
ohrly? or maybe its beacuse of people like you, who read only first few words and make up their mind about the whole post?