Fun in Normal Matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Curlyfry

11-19-2010

So today I qued up for a normal match after doing a few custom games as Alistar, and let me tell you I have never seen people want to win so bad before in my life than the kids in those customs. Anyways, so I enter the lobby of the Normal match and I lock in as Alistar, and then I see Amumu and Rammus locked in. Well Rammus suggested that we should all be tanks for the lolz, because we aren't try hards. So the others go Garen and Malphite and we all agreed on the same build. We were getting our asses kicked until late game which we eventually aced them twice and won because they couldn't decide who to focus. Point being, funnest normal match I can recall and it was nice to have 5 random people have a good time together and not be "tryhards".

Whats your funnest Normal Match experience?

Emalore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

I played a normal game once with a team consisting of Taric, Kayle, Nidalee, Soraka and Sona. We won without a single death.

Eltherian

11-19-2010

A bunch of RL friends and I played "Protect the Package." I played Veigar, they played Blitzcrank, Malphite, Garen, and Rammus. It was hilarious.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltherian View Post
A bunch of RL friends and I played "Protect the Package." I played Veigar, they played Blitzcrank, Malphite, Garen, and Rammus. It was hilarious.
Haha, that sounds fantastic!

Curlyfry

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltherian View Post
Why were you called the package? o.O

Reiver

11-19-2010

Morde Amumu Shen Malphite Garen

We stacked sunfires and just walked down the lanes ^^

Kagetenshi

11-19-2010

Playing as 0/10 Rammus, carried our team by letting us backdoor mid inhib turret, inhib, 2 nexus turrets, and Nexus itself, before their carry (Warwick) spawned and could kill us after we killed him.

Felt good, man,

Manniefresh69

11-19-2010

600-700 AD katarina....5 thirsters fully stacked....yum

Run into team fight...bouncing blade and ult and get a tripple kill before ult ends

lawl

Rebonack

11-19-2010

I was wanting to fiddle with some Pantheon builds so I lock in as everyone's favorite not-Spartan.

Next guy grabs Taric.

As one it's decided, 'Hey! Let's all get stunners!'

The result?

Panth, Taric, Sion, Cho, and Malphite.

In every single team-fight we would lock down the enemy team members one by one. I don't think we ever lost a tower. Their Morgana was raging that we were a premade. Y'know. As opposed to a bunch of random people that thought stun-locking the enemy team would be funny.

Curlyfry

11-19-2010