This is how you play Nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C00LST0RYBR0

03-03-2011

90% of the Nidalee's I come across are utter trash. This is how you play her. This video has some very good inside tipps from HS. Watch it before you play some crappy Nidalee, running Ignite.

http://www.own3d.tv/video/80392/CLGa...17_-_19_36_37_

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

Hmm. Thanks for the Nid Vid. I play her and was looking for some pro videos to learn from. Look forward to watching it.

Sediti0n

03-03-2011

nidalee is easy to learn and hard to master

Sediti0n

03-03-2011

kinda like guitar

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2011

I dont think she is easy to learn. She has 6 skills and a swap.

Her pounce is hard to figure out how to use because its about the only skill in the game that relies on your champ's facing.

Spear is a very hard skillshot to use and man does it drain the mana fast!

You have to learn to remember to drop traps often, instead of forgetting for minutes at a time when in cougar.

Your health sucks... so cougar and leaping in equals a quick death.

This doesnt sound like an easy to learn champ to me.

Johan Björnborg

03-04-2011

She's my main. Looking forward to watching this video.

NemesisHunter

03-04-2011

Nidalee's my main too, and it seems I play very similarly to HotshotGG.

The only thing different is I get sheen after rageblade: I don't go towards Blasting Wand or Needlessly Large Rod, as I find sheen to synergize very effectively with Nidalee's low cooldowns in cougar form (enables even faster jungling). It gives a quick boost to physical damage, ability power and mana, a great combination of items for the jungle ganking cougar nidalee past level 6.

Buddhas Rampage

03-04-2011

needlessly large wand is a much better choice. endgame nidalee is a spear spamming heal bot. sheen encourages you to go cougar form and jump into a fight to get a big cougar Q off. then you die. stacking ap > sheen/lichbane

Bandini

03-04-2011

Does anyone know what runes/masteries he runs? I heard he has two Nidalee runepages. I'm pretty sure armorpen quints and reds, but blues/yellows? I'm just wondering because I have serious mana problems with Nidalee and no blue buff. Sometimes I even take clarity to 2v1 and stay in my lane forever.

Getupstandup

03-04-2011

I've actually been considering buying Nidalee lately, but every one I see ends up being a feeder. Good time to come on the forums since this video was linked, just got done watching it and I am a whole lot more interested now.