Jungling w/ Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devil May LOL

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabnitron View Post
The problem with jungle Fiddlesticks - a team with only even half a brain will realize you're jungling during the loading screen, and wreck you at golem/steal blue buff. Fiddle can't jungle without the blue buff.

It works great at low Elo, but it's way too easily countered by anyone who knows what they're doing, unfortunately.
then tell your team to gather up at golem and help you with it. Only idiots go to their lane at 1 minute mark to scratch their asses.

post dusk

11-19-2010

fiddle is one of the few champs that doesn't need runes or masteries to jungle.

get amp tomb and hp pots.
start @ golum.

an alternative jungle method is getting a blue elixer and red pots, killing the blue buff camp, and going straight to dragon @ level 2.
it puts you -170gold
but puts your team ahead in gold and exp.

Onlyashadow

11-19-2010

9/0/21, mpen reds, mp5 yellows, cdr blues, 2 hp quints and 1 mpen quint

ruby crystal, drain, start at golem, build it into a catalyst and win game.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXByakuyaXx View Post
then tell your team to gather up at golem and help you with it. Only idiots go to their lane at 1 minute mark to scratch their asses.
I play with idiots.

True story from a couple weeks ago: Jungling as WW. Four minute mark, the guy in the solo lane says, "WW what are you doing? Quit screwing around and help me, you noob." It turns out he didn't even know what jungling was

Onlyashadow

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabnitron View Post
I play with idiots.

True story from a couple weeks ago: Jungling as WW. Four minute mark, the guy in the solo lane says, "WW what are you doing? Quit screwing around and help me, you noob." It turns out he didn't even know what jungling was
>: O

TehGus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

When I jungle with him I get an Elixir of Fortitude and some HP Potions...
You don't even need the elixir, though.

Khajja

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGus View Post
When I jungle with him I get an Elixir of Fortitude and some HP Potions...
You don't even need the elixir, though.
is this the new kama toki? red pot on fiddle....

Flamingfurball

11-19-2010

fiddle can jungle without runes quite easily (i always jungle with fiddle but my runes are absicly carry based since thats what i normaly play)

i just get a dorans ring and a health pot, what you do is ignore the little guys and just drain the golem, as soon as drain wears off the first time, pop your bot and auto attack him, then repeat (obveiousl you dont have a pot the other times) it takes about 3 drains and 5ish auto attacks to kill him then after that drain will be off CD and you can drain his little butt buddies to get your health back up to full

Doctor Awesome

11-19-2010

As long as you can safely get golem, Fiddle is one of the fastest, safest, and least gear-dependent junglers in the game. In particular, it's very hard for most other junglers to beat him in a fight, since Fiddle is almost always at full health while jungling, and other than Udyr, they lack hard disables repeatable enough to stop the constant Drain-spam. On top of that, Crowstorm is one of the most devastating spells to have jumping out of the jungle by surprise.

That said, Sticks's only weakness as a jungler is that he's not the greatest ganker coming out of the jungle unless he has Crowstorm ready because Terrify is usually not long enough duration on its own to lock somebody down. I would recommend him on a team with several hard crowd control spells to make sure you can pin your gank targets long enough to kill them, otherwise you can be easily outrun.

RustyPeach

11-19-2010

I do elixir of brilliance health pot