Jungling w/ Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ikeblade

11-19-2010

How is it done (item builds, order, etc.)? I've heard it's popular and easy compared to other champ's jungling.
Also, are runes necessary? I don't feel like dishing out 6300+ IP just for fiddles.
If they are, what runes are best?

Improbable

11-19-2010

The sad part is...

Your item build is not really like other junglers. I start off with a dorans ring and a health pot and a standard caster page. The BEST build and runes? I don't know. As long as you get drain it's really easy going in the jungle. (For me, at least).

MalHeartsNutmeg

11-19-2010

I'm pretty sure Fiddles is the least item/rune dependant jungler out there. Doesn't even need smite (although still obviously a good idea).

Mooop

11-19-2010

Smite and drain and just a little bit of map awareness.
That's all thats needed.

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

A health pot and Amplifying tome, ala Phreak. He has a guide somewhere in this forum about jungle fiddlesticks. After his initial items, I go a different path, but his is newbie friendly. I'll find it and post it here if I do.

Kilois

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikeblade View Post
How is it done (item builds, order, etc.)? I've heard it's popular and easy compared to other champ's jungling.
Also, are runes necessary? I don't feel like dishing out 6300+ IP just for fiddles.
If they are, what runes are best?
With smite, you don't need anything specific to jungle fiddlesticks, however you will probably need some starting hp from a dorans ring or a ruby crystal(convert it into a rod of ages if you go this route as fiddle has terrible terrible mana consumption).

Once you have golem it's easy mode jungling, I'd recommend maxing out drain now as it is significantly stronger than fiddles e if you have means to hold them in place for a few seconds and it makes him jungle faster.

Fiddle can jungle fairly quickly without smite but I haven't looked into it too deeply, I would imagine you need enough magic pen and mana regen to be able to handle golem at level 1 without the bonus of smite.

TheycallmeX

11-19-2010

press drain -> get whatever items you want -> ????

zzbzq

11-19-2010

I usually did health pot amp tome, but I now question that idea since I changed my mind about Mejai on Fiddle. I personally recommend both flash and ghost, because he tends to need them both really bad. He constantly needs escapes and yet usually needs one or the other when he ults.

Sabnitron

11-19-2010

The problem with jungle Fiddlesticks - a team with only even half a brain will realize you're jungling during the loading screen, and wreck you at golem/steal blue buff. Fiddle can't jungle without the blue buff.

It works great at low Elo, but it's way too easily countered by anyone who knows what they're doing, unfortunately.

Azuredragon653