My first go as AP Shaco.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsTaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Only thing good about AP shaco is the damage the boxes do. Maybe two shiv poision also.

Luden

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-19-2010

ap shaco's a terrible build, oracle / wards makes ur jitb stack almost useless

Fluffy1

11-19-2010

AP shaco does the same if not more damage easily with two shiv then an AD shaco with deceive, but he can do it from range and doesnt have to get into melee range to do so. so naturaly hes better than flat AD shaco, bloodrazor shaco is a different matter due to his utility he can possibly bring to the team.

the AP shaco's role is a massive damage burst spike at an incrediable threat range, he strikes like a scalpel blade, bringing a good chunk of damage where its needed and when its needed. the problem is shaco in general isnt very good in this meta game in general like all the other assassins, 2 negatron cloaks/chain vest and you hve taken shaco out of the game as anyone can kill him in seconds with his damage halved.

CyanidePanda

11-19-2010

Lol If that morde was worth anything he wouldn't be face checking bushes or anything. But then again I'm going to assume Garen is broken and stupid op to them aswell? herp a derp lemme go into garen's house of grass.

Teepussi

11-19-2010

AP Shaco is just gimp now with all the nerfs to him. One aoe at mid game or late game destroy all those JitB instantly. Shaco was fun on AP half year ago at best. Now its jungle or be useless.

TheIVGodEmperor

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laeterna View Post
Ad hominem attacks work wonders.

AP Shaco 'can' work, in the same sense that Tank Teemo can work. You can win with a terrible build. That doesn't make it good.

AP Shaco got nerfed into oblivion some...6 months ago?
AP shaco is worthless, and AD shaco is worthless with out a strong early game from the jungle.

General8

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastiballs View Post
As best as I can describe:
I jungled normally, ganked someone, and farmed nicely until level 8. I went for dragon.
Apparently they either got lucky or had a ward, cause their Morde came waltzing in (alone) to kill me.

He didn't know that I had no less than 10 boxes next to me in preparation for dragon. He died in the fear.
Now, first off, this made me piss myself in laughter, as I repeated my box-laying, with teemo helping me with a couple shrooms.
About a minute later, Morde, Ashe, and their shaco came wandering in. They all died and we didn't have to do ****.

At this point, I knew they were simply ******s. I re-did my boxes, Teemo surrounded the area with shrooms, and we got garen to come help, and started killing dragon. Instead of luring him out, we just went in and started whacking him. Without fail, the entire other team (Aside from those three, they had a Jax and a Leblanc) came to gank us. We didn't have to do much, the boxes and the shrooms did 90% of the work.

After that, the Morde raged and they surrendered at 25.
Did I mention I had Mejai's this entire time and got most of the KB's?

Pew pew.
With AP shaco, I find that if you don't do well early on your useless throughout the rest of the game.

IMO ap shaco is more fun than ad shaco. When you get a decent amount AP its fun through a shiv at someone on the enemy team, lead them to your stash of jibs then decieve backstrike lol.