[Champion Suggestion] Franco Tirador, the White Death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoesy

11-18-2010

Overwatch (Innate)
Any allies that can be seen by Tirador have increased range of sight and limited brush sight.

(Only team mates onscreen receive the buff. Tirador's location on the map has no effect; he can be scanning the map from base and any teammate he hovers over receives the benefit. Does not work if Tirador is dead. Brush sight limited by range from bush.)

Tripwire
Tirador sets up a motion detector that alerts him of an enemy's location. Can have up to 1/2/3/4/5 active at once. Pressing and holding the skill key for two seconds detonates the motion detectors, dealing 40/50/60/70/80(+.8 AP) magic damage and slowing any enemies caught in the blast by 40% for 10 seconds. 1/.8/.6/.4/.2 second cooldown.

M24 Grenade
Throws a grenade. The grenade arcs over minions, is impeded by both ally and enemy champions, then bounces on the floor and is impeded by both minions and champions. At full wind-up, the grenade inflicts stun on physical contact with a target champ, as long as it has not hit the floor yet. Contact damage increases with wind-up time. 50/70/100/150/200(+.6 AD) contact and 100/150/200/250/300(+.3AP +.2AD) concussive damage.

(Holding the hotkey increases the throw range; the skill activates as soon as you press the key, you use the mouse to aim and let go to release.)

Strafe
Passive: Movement speed increased by 2/4/6/8/10 percent.

Active: For 10/12/14/16/18 seconds Franco becomes able to move whilst normal attacking. Normal attack damage reduced to 20/30/40/50/60 (+.1 AP) percent of his AD for the duration. Cooldown 18 seconds. On hit effect chance reduced by 25%.

Little Sister
Franco shoulders and loads his trademark hextech rifle, Hermanita, with 2/4/6 high-grain techmaturgical bullets. This skill is able to target a single enemy champion in sight. On hit, the bullets lodge into the enemy, marking them and showing their location on the map for 10/15/20 seconds. On a secondary hit, the target is stunned for 1/1/1(+.01 AD). 200/225/250(+.4 AP) magic damage per bullet. Bullets have a 3/2/1 second rechambering time.

Hits one target of the summoner's choice per bullet. Is global, but limited by fog of war. Bullets are bright white flashes in the air. Bright white muzzle flare is also present, and firing a bullet reveals Franco's location to the enemy briefly. Cannot use map to target, have to have camera focused on the target.

...this is probably OP. Anyway,

Appearance: Average sized male of swarthy complexion, with black hair in a ponytail, and goggles pushed back out of his eyes. Wears a bright red short-sleeved trenchcoat, black fingerless gloves, black pants, combat boots and carries a magical sniper rifle (complete with ineffectual glowing green bubble-things attached). His weapon is a semi-automatic handgun, which he shoots with one hand.

Tripwire: Franco raises his free hand and drops a small black square. It flashes red for a second before cloaking.

M24 Grenade: It's a potato masher. He chucks it hand-over-head at full wind-up, underhand at medium wind-up, and drops it at no wind-up.

Strafe: Franco stands straight, ***** his head to the side as if taking careful aim, and holds his weapon with both hands.

-----

I had fun making this up, even if it's not the most balanced character. I just put together things I thought were cool, and I realize this isn't the best way to put together something fair. I do think there's potential here though.

Shoesy

11-19-2010

bump

Ogeva

11-19-2010

Good concept, especially the innate and Strafe.

Does the M24 do both damage values to people, meaning the contact damage and concussive damage?

Also the damage on Little Sister seems a bit high at 3rd rank. Also, is the range limited to FOW? or is the range several thousand.

Shoesy

11-19-2010

I think I just gave your post a negative rating by mistake...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogeva View Post
Does the M24 do both damage values to people, meaning the contact damage and concussive damage?
Contact damage is limited to a single target. If it hits someone, it drops to the ground immediately. Damage scales depending on wind-up. If you throw it as hard as you can, then you hit 200+.6AD and then stun the target, half wind-up, half damage. I wanted to give him a skillshot, but I wanted it to be a little different than the ones we already have, that just fly straight and don't really take much skill past a certain point. Once it is on the floor, it explodes after a certain amount of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogeva View Post
Also the damage on Little Sister seems a bit high at 3rd rank. Also, is the range limited to FOW? or is the range several thousand.
The range is global. Damage is a little bit high, I do think it should be lowered. Thanks

EDIT: I should have said, the range is global, but is limited to enemies that you or your team mates can see. You can't hit someone once they fall back behind FoW.

Shoesy

11-21-2010

bump

Shoesy

01-11-2011

bump

Batmanx

05-12-2011

stop bumping.

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-12-2011

Nono, no va a pasar... para algo esta Caitlyn.

English Version: Not gonna happen, we already have Caitlyn