we met on eHarmony is LFM!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reverse Sejuani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

we met on eHarmony

Hello there, I am founder of we met on eHarmony, we are a very entertaining group of people. We play in the mid-higher ranked ELO fights. Not yet up to the top, and we are looking for more to get there with us!

I am the owner and writer of ****list, I know most of you know about Banlist, I do not plan on giving this out. It is my own, and will keep it my own. If you are on my list, you may or may not know it, but you will find out. lol.

I have not yet set up a forum or any bs clan website or anything, we will operate solely off vent/msn/ingame until I set everything up.

Some things you need to know before I take you into battle.

-Must have vent, mic, and of course good engrish.
-Must be reliable, I don't want any idiots not showing up, your spot will be lost upon these mishaps.
-If you are taken in, your spot is not permanent. Unless you honestly prove yourself, and then I will grace you with the spot.
-We have a starting 4 at the moment, 5th randomly comes on as I am looking for someone for our core. You will be competing for said position in that starting 5. Which is always subject to change. Unless you deserve it, then by all means its yours.
-We will swap out the 10 people very often, I myself will sit occasionally if someone else has not gotten in yet.
-I am an avid raider in the World of Warcraft, I will play around my raiding schedule, which is fairly basic as most guilds are now. I will not penalize anyone for raid schedules, I will try to work around everyone. Work schedules as well, we will get together and talk about the nights that are the best for us, and then decide.

Below is a little form to aid you in joining us.

Name:
Rate Yourself (ELO if you have):
Hero Type of Choice(Tank, RangedDPS, MeleeDPS, etc):
Who do you enjoy playing the most?:
Please write a Haiku explaining your reasons on joining(THIS FIELD IS MANDATORY I MEAN IT):
Why should I bring you in:
Do you play any other games? Such as WoW, TF2, Warhammer40k DoW2? If not it is ok, I am just wanting to know what I am getting into.

flankd

The Council

12-08-2009

i'm better than kigz, he got carried by caylie and troncarter, just an fyi

Reverse Sejuani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2009

=d=d=d=d

HoLti

12-08-2009

Heyo, I've been in your vent playin LoL for 4 months now...muh name is Andrew in vent. I was in eHarmony before I quit WoW. Lets play sometime

Reverse Sejuani

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoLti View Post
Heyo, I've been in your vent playin LoL for 4 months now...muh name is Andrew in vent. I was in eHarmony before I quit WoW. Lets play sometime
Thats a team on wow? Well ****, I thought it wasnt used.

Add me to friends, and we can bro out

Nabonidus

12-09-2009

So you went with that name. Awesome. That was the best of all the suggestions.

Name: Kevin Boggs
Timezone(Central/Eastern Based): Pacific
Rate Yourself (ELO if you have): I'd say 1800-1900, if I had to wager a guess.
Hero Type of Choice(Tank, RangedDPS, MeleeDPS, etc): Varies, mostly tank or ranged DPS
Who do you enjoy playing the most?: Dr. Mundo

Please write a Haiku explaining your reasons on joining(THIS FIELD IS MANDATORY I MEAN IT):
I have played with you
Your team is quite skilled
I can learn from you

Why should I bring you in: I've grouped with you guys before (though I was playing Kassadin at the time), and It was a great experience. I'm playing Mundo now, and I'm working aggresively on my tanking. I seem to remember you guys saying something about needing a tank.
I'm a polite, though focused player, and not prideful; if I'm not playing a character to its full potential, I'm more than glad to take constructive criticism into account.

Do you play any other games? WoW and Champions Online. Casually on both. Also play Dungeon Fighter Online when I don't have a lot of time to spare. Right now, I'm more addicted to LoL than anything though (I think I have a problem).

Reverse Sejuani

12-09-2009

Will be discussing Nab's.

No haiku though

Nabonidus

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullator View Post
Will be discussing Nab's.

No haiku though
Sorry, added a space for emphasis; it was there - just hidden in the wall of text.:>

Heero Maki

Recruiter

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by flankd View Post
i'm better than kigz, he got carried by caylie and troncarter, just an fyi

If flankd said it I believe it.

Reverse Sejuani

12-09-2009

Believe I must.