Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pure AP Zilean?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skwid1g

11-18-2010

Quote:
SlyGoat:
zilean scales much better with CDR. in fact, almost every mage in the game scales better with CDR than AP. people just build AP primarily because it gives them a green number saying how much more damage they're doing now.

for example, annie with 200 AP = 35% more burst. annie with 40% CDR = 40% more sustained damage and 40% more stuns.

zilean is even more absurd due to rewind.

lol wat. No. Even with 40% CDR you're not going to be able to Ulti twice in 1 fight.

Although I understand what you're saying, a mixture of AP and CDR is better than going one way or the other for most champions.

Lundvalnaden

12-05-2010

what is AP ?
armor penetration (arp) or ability power or something else lol

Exc3ssion

12-05-2010

I normally play zil as AP, used to incorporate frozen heart after AA staff. Was thinking of doing the boots, SS, AA staff, RoA, Z-Ring. How would one build that? Like, tears, catalyst, roa, aa staff? Arrg now I forgot SS. Any help?

For a cdr build I'd assume AA staff --> frozen heart --> etc. would be good?

Azarthes

12-05-2010

Orly I thought you were suppose to build DPS Zilean :O