I'll share my build with ya, it's also very effective, and brings epic damage late game. Can solo nearly anyone who is on the same level of "fed".
Marks: Armor Pen
Glyphs: Magic resist per lvl/cooldowns per lvl
Quits: move speed
Defence - most important: 4 to dodge, 1 to nimblness, 3 to health regen % mana, 3 to health
Utility - most important: Meditation, +% of max mana, move speed
E>Q>W>R (1 to R on lvl 6)
1. Meki pendant + 2 health pots
2. Tear + boots
3. Manamune + boots + zeal
4. Manamune + boots of swiftness + zeal
5. Manamune + boots of swiftness + zeal + sheen
6. Manamune + boots of swiftness + trinity force
7. Manamune + boots of swiftness + trinity force + vampiric scepter + last whisper
8. Manamune + boots of swiftness + trinity force + starks + last whisper
9. Manamune + boots of swiftness + trinity force + starks + last whisper + hextech gunblade
How much speed after trinity force? - 465. You my sir are as fast as Miss Fortune, and have epic >200 damage.
Why so much speed?
Try it, and you will know. It works so well people invite me to friends after almost every game.
on a side note, urgot is such a fun champ, but I don't play him because people get mad when I do even though I've gotten a few quadras on him
I almost forgot:
True epic fun build on urgot:
zerkers + all hextechs = Lifesteal + spellvamp
It's epic when you get at least 2 hextechs = 40% lifesteal and 40% spellvamp.
JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT HIS PROFILE PLEASE
Malady, Wits End Kassadin
So pro trololololololololololl
say what you want
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.