Urgot is a great 5v5 champ!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViveLeQuebec

11-18-2010

I am playing Urgot usualy and he is very underestimated. Ppl just dont know how to play him.

I'm stacking victories in ranked games with him and in every game I get trashed because I picked him. Comon, don't trash talk when you know nothing about the game. Not because 2 or 3 ppl say he's bad it means he's bad.

So if you are about to buff him, man please don't make him op or don't change how is skills work, cause they are great the way they are and I would not like to see hundreds of ppl pick him because they are only good with op champs.

So if you want to try him and need strategy help, just ask me.

vynzs

11-18-2010

He sucks compared to better champs.

Floats

11-18-2010

I play him most games too.
He's really not as bad as people say.
His early game is AMAZING, which is still something. It's not like hes totally useless.
Even late game he can do considerable damage to squishys and can take them out from long range.
He's a terrible tank though.
I play him more as a ranged assassin, while stacking AD.

His ult is really good early game though cause most people cant survive a 1vs1 encounter with him for long. And late game its great for catching runners.

My biggest complaint is his shield is really weak. It's good if you get AP, but you will never get AP as him. Even at max rank it goes down almost instantly.
On top of that I dont like how hes reliant on his E to do any damage with his Q.
The damage on the Q without them being poisoned is pathetic, at all levels of the game (including early game). and in addition it travels far to slow and the hitbox is to wide. I think they need to change him so he's not so reliant on E to do anything.

GENERAL NUTBAKED

11-18-2010

i think he's hands down the best early game laning champ in the game. however he levels off around level 7 due to horrid scaling and the fact that acid hunger cannot target **** in the cluster**** that is a 5v5 teamfight.

txsnowman

11-18-2010

I entered this thread hoping for a deep compelling strategy on how to play urgot effectively after lvl 8

This is what i got

I couldve done something productive and helpful

Im reporting you, good sir, for depriving me of these precious moments, that i will never ever be able to have back, and i hope u cant sleep tonite.

mipeirong

11-18-2010

seriously.. why play urgot when there are so many better options...

GENERAL NUTBAKED

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewkie View Post
probably because he's fun?

Floats

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewkie View Post
Because Urgot is one of the coolest champions in the game.
He's so gross and disgusting.
It's about fun, not winning.

DreXxiN

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floats View Post
Because Urgot is one of the coolest champions in the game.
He's so gross and disgusting.
It's about fun, not winning.
I mean..you could always play normal...I think people in ranked play ranked because the fun comes from competition and winning.

yellowfrog

11-18-2010

At this juncture, I'd rather have an Urgot on my team than Teemo. Urgot is actually a pretty strong mid champ, especially against squishy ranged carries. He shuts them down well enough to leave them underfarmed/leveled.

I guess I went off topic. I just really hate teemo and don't understand why people enjoy playing him.