Who'd win this 5v5, Demacia or Noxus?

Demacia 324 59.89%
Noxus 217 40.11%
Voters: 541. You may not vote on this poll

Demacia vs Noxus 5v5 True City-State Champions

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

03-02-2011

Just has how Zaunite champions (Dr. Mundo, Singed, and Warwick) can choose to fight for Noxus, Poppy can choose to fight for Demacia. Not to say she doesn't fight for Bandle City as well, her first loyalty is to them. But if there's no conflict of interests, she is willing to fight for Demacia. The fact that one of her abilities is "Paragon of Demacia" indicates this.

Though if people don't like it, they don't have to put in Poppy in with the Demacian city-state champions, just as they don't have to put in Zaunites in with Noxian city-state champions.

From what I can tell, Noxus and Bilgewater don't have a formal alliance. Bilgewater assists Noxians when it benefits them, they'll rob from Noxians when it benefits them.

SacredPaladin

04-09-2011

By lore accounts, Demacia should have this hands down.

First you have Garen the MIGHT of Demacia, who along with a few royal guards single handedly saved Prince Jarvan from Swain's clutches

The Crown Prince is no slouch himself. It seems he's become ridiculously strong since his return from his soul searching journey.

Xin Jhao is just nigh unkillable, nuff said.

And Lux is considered one of the greatest prodigies Demacia has ever witnessed. She can bend light, turning herself and her allies INVISIBLE, and before joining the LoL would routinely sneak into the chambers of the Noxus High Command undetected and steal valuable intel.

This team packs quite a punch if I say so myself

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

3 out of 5 yell DEMACIA! on team Demacia.
0 out of 5 yell NOXUS! on team Noxus.

I got to go with the team with more morale. Have you ever played with people that just had no morale at all they just get all emo and negative.

Mythior

04-10-2011

Swich Cassiopia with Urgot and Noxus wins more easily, but they'd already win.

Ruahi

04-10-2011

you shoulda lined up noxus differently instead you give demacia an unfair advantage by giving the counters to noxus plus you made all the noxus people ap which is really bad if anybody knows how an all ap team goes or all ad. noxus line up
Noxus
1. leblanc
2. swain
3. warwick
4. urgot
5. sion

this team build capatalizes on each others abilities and is a far better team comp than the noxus team you put up.

this is the demacian team
Demacia
1. Galio
2. Garen
3. Jarvan IV
4. Lux
5. Xin Zhao

oh and btw poppy cant really side with either as she is an ambassador and ambassadors must never side one way or the other in politics. they just try to maintain the peace.

Hutch

04-10-2011

Demaicia hands down, plus they have a tank.

Ananchelle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Well then. Let's make it happen

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruahi View Post
you shoulda lined up noxus differently instead you give demacia an unfair advantage by giving the counters to noxus plus you made all the noxus people ap which is really bad if anybody knows how an all ap team goes or all ad. noxus line up
Noxus
1. leblanc
2. swain
3. warwick
4. urgot
5. sion

this team build capatalizes on each others abilities and is a far better team comp than the noxus team you put up.

this is the demacian team
Demacia
1. Galio
2. Garen
3. Jarvan IV
4. Lux
5. Xin Zhao

oh and btw poppy cant really side with either as she is an ambassador and ambassadors must never side one way or the other in politics. they just try to maintain the peace.
I did say you can switch them out in my OP, which you did. <_<

Poppy is both an ambassador and a champion. As an ambassador, she seeks compromises between Demacia and Bandle City. As a champion, she can fight for who ever she wants. And based on her lore, she's way more likely to side with Demacia then Noxus.

Oug

04-10-2011

Well one thing we 100% KNOW from lore:

Garen and Katarina will stay in the top lane the entire game. Neither of them will die, and neither of them will lose the battle. They might even end up "fighting" vigorously in one of the bushes before the match is over.

Taking that into consideration, a Noxus vs Demacia matchup would really be a 4v4.

Ruahi

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oug View Post
Well one thing we 100% KNOW from lore:

Garen and Katarina will stay in the top lane the entire game. Neither of them will die, and neither of them will lose the battle. They might even end up "fighting" vigorously in one of the bushes before the match is over.

Taking that into consideration, a Noxus vs Demacia matchup would really be a 4v4.
i loled at this

1234567 ... 10