Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Let's Talk About Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IntFam

11-20-2010

Lots of good input here. I think I may try the tankier builds to see how it works out.

Thas Ninja

11-20-2010

TL;DR
Soraka has been nerfed far to hard, due to the current AoE physical DPS metagame. This is probably due to the collective rage of scrubs yelling about how they cant 1v1 someone because of her global heal, or something of that sort.
TL;DR2
LoL players need to realize that support champions are not OP, and that they should probably get some on their teams.

CapnHulk

11-20-2010

I used to love Soraka, but she just lacks the useful utility of a Taric or Janna, or the excellent early harass of a Zilean or Sona. She's a heal bot that silences once in a while. The biggest problem is that the game isn't the same that it was 6+ months ago. You don't all stand behind Heimer and his mobile fortress poking at towers for 30 minutes.

I hope the rumors of a rework are true because I do still think she has the potential to really shine again, she just needs a nudge in the right direction.

liquidstardust

11-20-2010

soraka is worse support champ by far

sona has aoe stun ulti lols
taric has 2 second stun at max range on short cd
jannas bubble and ulti are also very good