PSA - MIA's and Laning Phase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Ackillez

11-18-2010

Last Bump^

The Ackillez

11-19-2010

Maybe this PSA is working...played 3 games last night and no issues with unnecessary deaths by teammates once laning phase ended...didn't win all the games but much more enjoyable (started off 1st game with 3 rage quitters and Lux and I held our ground 2v5 where they finally farmed enough to push us but we won 3 waves of 2 v 5 at turrets...I consider that fun despite the leavers)

Vecuu

11-19-2010

This is important for people to read.

Thoroughly

11-19-2010

Can we make this a PSA thread.

Here I want to make my own

A PSA from Thoroughly to You the reader.

Hi, yeah I'm playing Xin Zhao and Shen just initiated, I followed suit and crit their Irelia on every single one of my 3 Talons, what I need you to do is STOP
****ING
ATTACKING
MUNDO
WHEN
I
EXHAUSTED HIM MID CHARGE
Thanks!

The Moral of this PSA is stop focusing the beefy goons when they're effectively incapped, if you kill the people who can do damage, the bad chunky guys will go away.

PoopshipMcGeeeee

11-19-2010

I understand minimap awareness but still call it, I don't really notice when the minimap when I am trolling the enemies.

Caes08

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoroughly View Post
Can we make this a PSA thread.

Here I want to make my own

A PSA from Thoroughly to You the reader.

Hi, yeah I'm playing Xin Zhao and Shen just initiated, I followed suit and crit their Irelia on every single one of my 3 Talons, what I need you to do is STOP
****ING
ATTACKING
MUNDO
WHEN
I
EXHAUSTED HIM MID CHARGE
Thanks!

The Moral of this PSA is stop focusing the beefy goons when they're effectively incapped, if you kill the people who can do damage, the bad chunky guys will go away.
i approve of this message