DC bug still live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotAliscious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2013

I have previously not encountered the DC bug that has been mentioned. However, in my last game I played I was disconnected two times. Naturally these random dc's tend to happen right as a fight breaks out. Fortunately I survived or killed my target, but taking several minutes to get back into the game has an enormous setback, especially in ranked games.

Since I have previously never experienced this bug, this leads me to believe that it may not be the same bug as before, but nonetheless something is there.

Also, after the second DC I restarted the game because it was taking so long to reconnect I feared it wouldn't.

Attached are all the logs from today, but the DC only happened in the latest game.

Attached Files
File Type: txt 2013-05-30T10-43-43_r3dlog.txt (76.4 KB, 51 views)
File Type: txt 2013-05-30T11-33-43_r3dlog.txt (64.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: txt 2013-05-30T11-54-10_r3dlog.txt (71.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: txt 2013-05-30T10-43-43_netlog.txt (17.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: txt 2013-05-30T11-33-43_netlog.txt (19.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: txt 2013-05-30T11-54-10_netlog.txt (8.2 KB, 16 views)

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-30-2013

Try repairing your client, the r3d logs show its definitely having some odd problems.

DotAliscious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2013

Just to be safe I told it to repair twice, both times it completed very quickly.

Any other suggestions?

DotAliscious

05-31-2013

After repairing the client I no longer have a Leagues tab in my profile. Not sure if I should open another thread for that or not.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-31-2013

At this point I just don't trust the install you have, the easiest (but not necessarily quick) fix is to delete it and do a clean install.

If you're not willing to do that, we can try having you post *all* of your logs, and pour through them.

DotAliscious

05-31-2013

I'm willing to do a reinstall. I will post some logs after playing on a clean install.

DotAliscious

05-31-2013

I have now completed the reinstall. Here are the logs from a short custom game as Tryndamere. I did not buy any items and I killed the wolf camp and cast bloodlust to heal up. I did not have any disconnect problems during this short period.

To my untrained eyes the logs look pretty much like they did before the reinstall. Do you still see something that is out of the norm?

Edit: I forgot to mention that I still don't have a Leagues tab after the reinstall.

Attached Files
File Type: txt 2013-05-31T15-13-54_netlog.txt (3.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: txt 2013-05-31T15-13-54_r3dlog.txt (31.1 KB, 17 views)

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-31-2013

Your previous 3 logs were displaying odd errors leading up to the crash; This one seems far more normal.