Oracles Elixir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Randomguy360

12-11-2009

Hard countering twitch and evelynn should cost a little more than 400 gold, it should either last for 4-5 minutes, or cost more towards 1k, or you know, just completely get rid of stealth / assassin champions and never make another one, they will all suffer the exact same fate

Yes, this is a rage post, as I was playing evelynn and destroying people until EVERYONE on their team had 2 oracles

Phiphler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

12-11-2009

It messes with poor Shaco as well

Kahryl

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomguy360 View Post
Hard countering twitch and evelynn should cost a little more than 400 gold, it should either last for 4-5 minutes, or cost more towards 1k, or you know, just completely get rid of stealth / assassin champions and never make another one, they will all suffer the exact same fate

Yes, this is a rage post, as I was playing evelynn and destroying people until EVERYONE on their team had 2 oracles
Grats, you made the enemy team blow 4,000 gold just to counter a SINGLE ability of one person on your team. AND it only lasts until they die (twice since they had two). That doesn't sound like a bad trade for you at all, just play more cautiously until your team gets a few kills and the pots wear off.

If your team can't get those kills then you're the only one who can play decently and your team deserves to lose.

Randomguy360

12-11-2009

400 per person, 800 if they feel the need to buy two, THAT IS NOTHING, ESPECIALLY when it makes the game an effective 4v5, HOW is my team supposed to get kills with their carry dead?

please, explain this to me, your logic is flawed

RamboBatman

12-13-2009

1)Its not a hard counter to Twitch. Stealth is just one of his abilities and, you get the IAS even if they can see you. It makes it harder for him to escape but, it does little to his effectiveness in teamfights.

2) If their team can see the importance of getting an oracles your team should see the importance of ganking the oracles carrier.

3)Evelynn has a harder time than Twitch but the central points remain unchanged. Your stun still functions and again, your utility in teamfights is pretty much unaffected. If Evelynn weren't so one-dimensional oracles wouldn't be such an issue. This is a problem with Eve, not a problem with oracles.

studwalker

12-14-2009

The range on oracles is so low that I hardly have any time to react to Eve moving at me and it never sees Twitch. Any Twitch with half a brain just stays his attack range away from me.

Erli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2009

Well it's not too much of a problem with shaco since he has awesome movement you have to guess which way he blinks still either ways.....even with oracles

Empyron

12-15-2009

Yeah, Oracles is pretty suck tastic. I was getting munched by twitch one game and so I picked one up hoping it would help. By the time I caught even a glimpse of him, he was kicking my butt so I think this thing needs to be improved rather than nerfed.

BM Aphotix

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboBatman View Post
1)Its not a hard counter to Twitch. Stealth is just one of his abilities and, you get the IAS even if they can see you. It makes it harder for him to escape but, it does little to his effectiveness in teamfights.

2) If their team can see the importance of getting an oracles your team should see the importance of ganking the oracles carrier.

3)Evelynn has a harder time than Twitch but the central points remain unchanged. Your stun still functions and again, your utility in teamfights is pretty much unaffected. If Evelynn weren't so one-dimensional oracles wouldn't be such an issue. This is a problem with Eve, not a problem with oracles.

1) Yes it is, don't know what the flying **** you are smoking.

2) Killing a player is as easy as buying an item. OFC!

3) Evel's stun doesn't function when she is instantly killed before she can do any damage at all.

Can't believe people still try to defend oracles.

BM Aphotix

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomguy360 View Post
400 per person, 800 if they feel the need to buy two, THAT IS NOTHING, ESPECIALLY when it makes the game an effective 4v5, HOW is my team supposed to get kills with their carry dead?

please, explain this to me, your logic is flawed

This, more or less.

Paying 400g per life to make a game a 4v5 isn't a bad trade for the guy spending the 400g. (In fact, it is absurd.) I really don't see how the opposing view can be defended logically.