New Hero - Cinder the one armed chainsawed protagonist!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tuul

08-02-2009

Looks - based heavily upon ashe williams from army of darkness. A man, with a chainsaw on one hand, and a sawed off shotgun. Voice set is pretty much done, what with all of ashe's one liners in the film. Maybe even get Bruce Cambell himself to VO!

Abilitites

Charge
- cinder charges straight forwards into the targeted area before him. Unit's caught in his path 'stick' to his chainsaw causing damage. Upon final impact units fly (into the air) from the chainsaw causing damage.

Backslap - only usable directly after charge, cinder can use this ability to slap a unit behind him, but only when they are in the air following a charge. scales in distance and damage (or possibly slow)

Boomstick - targeted skill, Cinder fires his sawed off shotgun. Deals damage based on proximity, obviously has good synergy bonuses with charge.

ULTIMATE
DeathCoaster - Cinder summons his deathcoaster, a car with massive rotating blades in front of it. Any creeps caught in the path instantly die. Increases movement speed for a short amount of time, and any heroes caught in it's path are stunned. Mechanics are similar to rammus' powerball/

or

Deathcoaster
- cinder summons his deathcoaster, whilst activated he is immobilized, yet the fury of the whirling blades sucks any enemies into it's churning grasp like a black hole. Anyone caught within the blades is dealt massive damage.

Passive
Cinder has a toggleable passive. He can choose to use his chainsaw and be a melee character (slightly more damage) or a ranged character, and use his shotgun.

Possibly VO quotes
. For those that don't know, ashe williams was the king of one liners, they pulled several of his lines for duke nukem, here are some of the best, though let me know if i left out any good ones.

-"Groovy!"
-"Hail to the king, baby."
-"Shop smart, shop S-Mart."
- I eat evil for breakfast and danger for dinner.
-This... is my BOOMSTICK!
-"Come get some."
-"Good... bad... I'm the guy with the gun."
-"Uh-huh...that's right...who's laughing now? WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!"
-GIVE ME BACK MY HAAAAANNND
-"You want a piece of me?! YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?!
-"You're goin' down!"
-"Name's Ash." ****** gun* "Housewares." (ashe works in housewares at S-Mart)
-"Gimme some sugar, baby."
-"Awh, now that's just what we call 'pillow-talk', baby."

*******http://spc.fotolog.com/photo/60/3/106/rayogamma08/1235217782256_f.jpg********

Thanks for reading,=D tell me what you think!?

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2009

Bwahahaha! I love this idea. If this is at all a viable hero I hope it's considered.

I just have concerns that being able to switch between melee and ranged would be unfair. Maybe some cooldown between a switch.

Tuul

08-02-2009

yes, I just came up with the ideas, i'm not that 'pro' at this game, so undoubtedly they would need some tweaking to be balanced. My idea was that early game, if im playing a melee character sometimes its harder for me to play against a 'good' ranged character, so being able to switch would be cool. Heck, even let you only toggle this ability in base or something, under the effects of the healing fountain of goodness?

plus it seemed to fit with his character. =D

JonTehKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2009

Psh, I'm not very good either, I'm happy if I break even ratio-wise.

If he could be balanced I'd love to play him.

Friend

The Council

08-02-2009

Eh. Abilities sound kinda cool, but derivative champions like that are a turn-off for me. Concept could be interesting to see, though.

FreshLikeThresh

08-02-2009

rofl thats awesome

Kishar21

08-02-2009

I think it's a great idea. I don't know if they can make him look like Ash, but something close with the same items would be great. Ash has gone through time, so I don't see how he couldn't somehow gotten to this world. He'd be a great champion. Hope he's added.

Kishar

Tuul

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
Eh. Abilities sound kinda cool, but derivative champions like that are a turn-off for me. Concept could be interesting to see, though.
Twisted fate is my favorite character , stylistically speaking, and he's essentially gambit.

Tuul

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishar21 View Post
I think it's a great idea. I don't know if they can make him look like Ash, but something close with the same items would be great. Ash has gone through time, so I don't see how he couldn't somehow gotten to this world. He'd be a great champion. Hope he's added.

Kishar
I'm not saying make ash, just a character heavily inspired by him.
Gambit is to Twisted Fate as Ash is to Cinder =D

Tuul

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJon117 View Post
Psh, I'm not very good either, I'm happy if I break even ratio-wise.

If he could be balanced I'd love to play him.
agreed, i think the abilities would be fun, and i like playing champions with lots of character. =D