Farmed Yi vs. farmed Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyatomorrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2009

Exhaust is a must for Yi, and it'll stomp Twitch.

I also recommend you drop the Meki->Chalice. If you're jungling, Vampiric Scepter and a Madred's should be more than enough, and Golem buff should keep your mana topped off.

Pocidon

12-11-2009

I don't jungle extensively, I just do it mainly for the to get the slow before I have my mallet. I find a slow is pretty essential to getting kills as many heroes have temporary speed boosts and can get away easily even if I pop Highlander. Considering this, would you still recommend Madred's?

Krald

12-11-2009

Rush phantom dancer. Every time.

Berserk Greaves
Phantom
Starks
Inf Edge
Banshee's

discomatt

12-11-2009

Yeah, forgot to mention chalice is pretty meh on Yi, and becomes completely useless with golem buff

Holypope

12-11-2009

if twitch doesn't have exhaust as well, he deserves to get stomped. (unless maybe cleanse, but same idea).

You should be able to take twitch head on though, as long as you're geared well AND HAVE LIFE STEAL. When two damage carries with no stuns fight, the one with the most lifesteal usually wins, although a maxed out Yi can kill twitch in about 2 swings, life steal or not.

Also remember that his ult cant hit moving targets. run in a circle around him if he pops it... most of his attacks will miss.