@riot why are you the devil?? Why can't you make perfectly balanced champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broooo

11-17-2010

Seriously chill I've seen over 9000 threads with the title "Omg Irelia sucks buff buff riot sucks"

Stop expecting Riot to be able to do everything perfect right away. Yes I agree that the community should be able to have their input but there is Absolutley no need to think
"Hey a hundred threads about how much people think irelia sucks, hmm lemme make another one! that will help! if everyone makes a thread then riot will definitley be more inclined to listen and it won't turn the forums into trash where every other thread is crying about the exact same topic. yay!"

This thread is not about what champions are and are not balanced.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

They QQ because they don't know how to counter new champions with their favorite FotM champions.

Deal with it.

Silverddragn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

HEY! Shen is balanced perfectly. (pun?) He hasn't recieved any nerfs( thank god) or buffs for hte past like 2 months noone QQs about how hes op or if hes up just saying then again not alot of us play shen so ehh

FlowyS

11-17-2010

Well.... you can't end war hunger

And well you can't end the QQs.

Attero

11-17-2010

Thread title made me laugh.

EBOBO

11-17-2010

Nasus

Moe Moe Omurice

11-17-2010

mordekaiser wasnt even mentioned on the forums

until news about his remake. im glad hes "in the dark" again

dogbiter

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broooo View Post
Seriously chill I've seen over 9000 threads with the title "Omg Irelia sucks buff buff riot sucks"

No seriously name one champion that is perfectly balanced.

Stop expecting Riot to be able to do everything perfect right away. Yes I agree that the community should be able to have their input but there is Absolutley no need to think
"Hey a hundred threads about how much people think irelia sucks, hmm lemme make another one! that will help! if everyone makes a thread then riot will definitley be more inclined to listen and it won't turn the forums into trash where every other thread is crying about the exact same topic. yay!"
can u make perfectly balanced champs

bro???

also: janna

Broooo

11-17-2010

1. I did not intend for this thread to have anything to do with champions that are balanced and ones that aren't

2. I was not criticizing Riot, merely stating that there not perfect and no one should expect them to be and that people need to be more patient.

Attero

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karait View Post
mordekaiser wasnt even mentioned on the forums

until news about his remake. im glad hes "in the dark" again
Not sure what you mean by "in the dark".

Before patch he was strong but underrated.
After patch people complained he was nerfed into unplayability, and buffed into severe OP-ness.

He is still viable and a strong / balanced champ at this point.