push metagame team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

11-17-2010

Sivir, Morde, Twisted Fate, Heimer, Shen. Run at least one fortify. Alternatively Janna instead of Heimer or Galio instead of Shen. But I'd take Shen.

Asuran

11-17-2010

It's a dated method but I could see certain champion line ups doing it.

Probably Sivir, Corki, Yi, Zilean, Mordekaiser would be a decent team for it.

The strategy roughly revolves around when they push Mid you have Morde, Corki, Zilean guard. Support build Zilean/Dps Corki/Tank Morde. Sivir can get yi to a tower in about 10 seconds pushing creeps, Yi can take down a tower. If the team runs back to protect their towers from the two, the three remaining, Zil/Corki/Morde can push the creep waves in their lane, and take out that tower.

The strategy requires you NOT to engage your enemy virtually ever. If you give up no kills, they gain no kills, you both farm about evenly preventing them from getting the strength to stop the push on the spot.

If I were to do it I would have the three group at bottom push first, wait til enemy team gets there and back off. Sivir/Yi push top. When they go back top, push bottom. This method punishes them harshly for choosing who they gank.

You would also need to ward decently for this to work. I do think it would still be viable.

shal128

11-17-2010

Everyone that heals and/or kills minions and towers at early stages.

Sivir, Alistar, Taric, WW and Soraka would be one of the best lineups.

Sivir: boomerang and ricochet murder minions. Also, her spell shield makes her pretty strong at low lvls.

Alistar: Healing, can punish people hard if they try to hit the team, and once he gets the ultimate he can tank a tower and kill it pretty fast.

WW : teamwide AS boost, and a Q that hurts and heals.

Taric: armor and heal for everyone, and a stun to ensure the kill of people alistar pushed.

Soraka: Mana regen for everyone (not as good since the change, but w/e) and a heal that increases armor (Can heal a siege minion that is tanking the tower for extra durability. The armor increase helps a lot).

Summoner spells: teleport, smite and clarity are musts in a pusher team.

3 or 4 smites in the team could help you to get very fast buffs (golem buff for sivir, taric, soraka or alistar are very powerful), as well as push faster by killing siege minions.

Other champs that can be useful in this composition are:
Blitzcrank, urgot, nidalee, mundo, mordekaiser and nunu. Probably more. The first three are very mana dependant, they need clarities, soraka or golem buffs.

Jaikaro

11-17-2010

The original push team consisted of Sivir, Taric, Alistar, X, X, and you stacked Rallies and Promotes and pushed into the enemy base whenever you wanted.

In this meta, adding Heimer and Sona and kicking Alistar, and throwing in a TF would probably be the best way to go.