I love Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No Resets

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

Kinda nice to see so many people comment on Kassadin. I've yet to see another person play Kassadin in my last 100 or so games.

Dracozero

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtKnifey View Post
Kinda nice to see so many people comment on Kassadin. I've yet to see another person play Kassadin in my last 100 or so games.
I only use him when I absolutely want to win :x

Baalboy5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

bumpz

iStomp Randomz

11-17-2010

last hit, conserve mana until lv5, then start harassing a LOT. If their 50% or less by the time you're lv6 then its a guaranteed kill. I run ignite on Kass personally to reduce the amount of time I'm committed to my target, and that makes all the difference.

Hematide

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baalboy5 View Post
But how do you survive the first 6 levels as kass in the laning phase?

Also when you go in to combo someone. Its R-E-Q right? Or R-Q-E

^Riftwalk-slow-silence
Riftwalk-silence-slow
Straight magic pen marks. Mp/5 seals and glyphs. Health quints.

Doran's Ring + health pot.
Basic boots + Amplifying Tome +health pot (usually good to go until lvl6).

I typically level spells to 6 in the following order:

NS 1
NB 1
NS2
FP 1
NS3
RW1

Generally, I spend excess gold on health pots every store visit (aside from the occasional ward). As far as survivability until level 6 goes, it helps if you're mid. I know a lot of people don't regard Kassadin as a prime mid-lane candidate, but that's because they haven't encountered many Kassadins (much less good ones). A 15% magic damage reduction passive makes him a stellar mid against opposing AP champions.

It sucks having to melee creeps for last hits, especially against ranged or any kind of melee class, but just make the best of it. Stay on the move constantly. Don't stray beyond equidistance between opposing towers unless you know it will pay off, and keep your bushes warded. I find that laning with ignite helps to push your opponents out of the lane at lower levels. It's not such a great summoner spell late game, but it does nicely supplement Kassadin's relatively weak early game.

Krassith

11-17-2010

I love him too. Best 3150 ever spent.
I have the same problem early game but late game he's awesome. After getting level 6 I usually get a Mejai since he can escape so well.