My last solo ranked game. Ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

11-17-2010

I think you just aren't that good.

None of your ranked stats are impressive, and your cs averages 85. Looking at your individual champions, not even your carries have high CS, and besides a very select few, everything falls closer to 70. The only CS actually close to what a "carry's" CS should be would be your kogmaw at 187, but that was one game that you went 8/8 in.
Elo isn't a perfect system, but you aren't that good from what I can see.

Slade

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktorch View Post
Riot should bring back the pre-nerf EZ , Shaco or Heimer so people on ranked can again start facerolling to get to high ELO
As soon as they remove Flash from the game, Shaco is going to be faceroll beyond belief early game. No ones going to be able to kite him out with double slow at level 1, even with Ghost. The only problem is waiting 4 months for them to remove Flash when they said they'd remove it about 4 months ago.

Heebster

11-17-2010

U lost to double IE Plank, LOLz

WAKA WAKA FLOCKA

11-17-2010

Winning normal games is a lot easier than winning a ranked game of the same elo.

livestock

11-17-2010

you get feeders and trolls but you also get those amazing players that carry the entire game for you. i agree mm needs some fixing but 90% of the time its you thats bad

Wankeroo

11-17-2010

I have already suggested a perfect solution for solo queue many times. They just need to take the number of ranked wins and losses into account as well as the win/loss ratio. Right now it's just the ratio pretty much.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=293408

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=343935&page=2

Right now as long as you are near the 1200 rank you will be crushed by the noob wave.

Alphacide

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
I think you just aren't that good.

None of your ranked stats are impressive, and your cs averages 85. Looking at your individual champions, not even your carries have high CS, and besides a very select few, everything falls closer to 70. The only CS actually close to what a "carry's" CS should be would be your kogmaw at 187, but that was one game that you went 8/8 in.
Elo isn't a perfect system, but you aren't that good from what I can see.
You cannot average the CS of 2 games. Especially when in one of them the other team had 20 kills by the time I was level 7 (and not by me). Additionally, one game was a jungle warwick, and neutral kills do not appear on your CS count at the end of the game.