My last solo ranked game. Ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aki no kitsune

11-17-2010

I feel you to, it's purely luck of the draw. But don't worry they will fix it

Soon....

Alphacide

11-17-2010

Soon™

hyliandanny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphacide View Post
I started playing this game while it was in beta, 13 months ago. Since than I have been an active member of the community(that gets worse the longer the game goes on). I have played over 1400 games. I played competitively before ranked came out, and I have solo queue rating of around 1800. I know every spell in the game, every mechanic in the game.

Yet in this new game mode called "solo queue" I was unable to climb the latters. Why? Because of the idiots. I'm gonna put it a little bit harsh. There are plenty of members who either know nothing about this game and go strait to ranked, or play poorly just to make you mad. Its called ELO hell. Yes it exists. And it is painful. Leavers, feeders, greifers. Everywhere. Riot has claimed they have been working on "improving matchmaking" for something like 8 months now. That claim is more like "I'll pay you back eventually" and than waiting until the person you owe money to dies.

This was not the competitive experience It was promised to be.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6461/leaguesign.png
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9800/leaverfail.png
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4681/trolls.png

I still will stream premade ranked games when my team finally gets back together. (a little late for s1). And normals. No more solo ranked. Ever.
Do not try to play solo ranked queue as a solo player if you want a genuine experience. The name is a lie and you actually have no place in competitive League of Legends.

Play DotA (or DotA 2, we can hope...) for that old sense of fun, adaptation, and general skill trial.

You're not alone.

-Danny
also never queuing for ranked without a premade

Blacktorch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

Omg, that udry build is so pro

Alphacide

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktorch View Post
Omg, that udry build is so pro
He was going for maximum speed, he was so fast he blew me back 12 rating!

Maverick Renegade

11-17-2010

Alphacide, I was looking at the icons on your desktop in the background, and I have to say...

you have GREAT taste in games.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

11-17-2010

I feel you man. Even before you joined us, closed beta days were wonderful. People were friendly. Bad players were willing to cooperate and learn. It was a much better time. Sadly, it will never be the same because anyone can download and play the game. I know Riot is honestly trying to fix matchmaking and remove the morons (though I know some insist they don't care still), but there's only so much you can do to combat the stupidity of the Internet.

shadowwada

11-17-2010

if you didnt notice, you have a low elo so get use to it tbh. When you get to the 1600+, there are very few downs kids running around

Jaikaro

11-17-2010

Solo ranked isn't worth the effort/stress at all. I've enjoyed the lower pressure normal games much, much more when it comes to solo queue.

I've been playing since beta as well, and the quality of games in general has fallen far since then.

Blacktorch

11-17-2010

Riot should bring back the pre-nerf EZ , Shaco or Heimer so people on ranked can again start facerolling to get to high ELO