Heimerdinger, I want answers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greyford Godlike

11-17-2010

Is his AI in progress?
Will something be done with him?

I like Heimerdinger this much and I would hate to see that you just leave him where he is, at the moment he's not that underpowered but he definitly needs something done.

Tinara

11-17-2010

He needs his turret to be like Engineer's Steam Turret from HoN.

Problem solved.

TheShortestPath

11-17-2010

A red posted a few days ago in some thread that his AI was being worked on right now, though my (lack of) faith in Riot's promises doesn't let me expect much from that.

Paranomaly

11-17-2010

I'd just like his turrets to be counted as pets rather than minions so that you can alt+click target and Nunu doesn't OMNOMNOMNOM them right away.

Greyford Godlike

11-17-2010

What's these? Havn't ever played HoN. :s

kefkac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranomaly View Post
I'd just like his turrets to be counted as pets rather than minions so that you can alt+click target and Nunu doesn't OMNOMNOMNOM them right away.
and then no one would get close to you in the laning phase because you would just target them with ur turrets the moment their in range.

Greyford Godlike

11-17-2010

Additionally I think a big problem is that his turrets are really weak endgame, concerning health.

Greyford Godlike

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefkac View Post
and then no one would get close to you in the laning phase because you would just target them with ur turrets the moment their in range.
Well the AI which was in leaked patch notes would be a good way to go, turrets focus enemy champions when Heimerdinger is under attack, popping R does this also then.

brokbaklgnd

11-17-2010

i agree, i like heimerdinger i think he's a fun champion, and i do think his turrets need one more thing, Tinara if you dont mind or anybody... explain what the Engineers Steam Turret is?

LOLno

11-17-2010

How about, when you activate his ult, the turrets are then counted as pets, and may be used with alt+click to decide targets.