FPS Loss Since New Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DirtyNate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2013

Hi everyone before the patch that I downloaded today I got between 60-80fps. Now I can't break 35. Is anyone else experiencing this or is my computer messed up?

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

05-28-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We haven't measured any performance degradation. What map are you playing on?

Make sure you're in full screen mode, V-Sync off and Framerate Cap set to benchmark for best performance.

Mirana Arashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2013

Is benchmark also the best option for FPS performance on Windows when playing?

VnXz

05-28-2013

I also am experiencing fps loss sins the last patch it is terrible!!! Before patch able to play very high erverything now even with everything on very low it still drops when minions or players move. it is defo not my computer please riot fix this

DirtyNate

05-28-2013

For me I noticed it horribly on the Howling Abyss. I did a repair and it did not fix the problem. I reinstalled and that seemed to take care of it.

IRunFromPoros

05-29-2013

I'm having a similar issue on HA. I normally get 30 there, and now I average 12. And on SR I average 30, but every 10 or so minutes it drops to 9 for about ten seconds.

Dataslave

Adjudicator

05-29-2013

I haven't noticed any change since the patch personally.

You can always try the usual: reboot, smc reset, and then verify you're using RiotBrentmeister's suggestions to ensure you're getting the best performance.

PeacefulNomad

06-05-2013

I have had my framerate drop too since last night but I also hooked LOL up to my TV and it changed the settings so its probably on my end. Ill play with the settings and get back to you.