Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can I Please Get A Reimbursement Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voyze

05-26-2013

Got baned for a day because of this

Bahamoh

05-26-2013

same here IGN: bahamoh. will stop playing this game if u guys give me no reply

Druotic

05-27-2013

I bet most of you complaining about LP losses are silver... losing a game really isn't that big of a deal. If you deserve your spot, then earn your way back up. It's way too much trouble for Riot to go through and fix these on a case-by-case basis. It would be different if you suddenly got demoted from diamond to bronze, but you didn't.

As far as getting banned is concerned...maybe you should stop leaving games so much? I know people say this over and over, but you don't get banned for leaving 1 game. If you blame it on your internet connection, maybe it's time for an upgrade. As harsh as this sounds, you ruin the experience for other summoners regardless of whether it's your fault or not. Upgrade or don't play ranked. You only get frustrated and frustrate those around you when you d/c. note: I'm only talking about those that d/c every 2-3 games or so...of course it happens to everyone once every 30-50 games.