Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Irelia Awareness Thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katarìna

11-17-2010

She is not a standard AD champ.
She is not an AP hybrid.
She is not an AS wh0re.
She is not a Katarina clone.

She is a jungler, that builds with TriForce, Atma's, Manamune, BVeil, Warmog's and Boots. Or a variation of tanky DPS, similar to Olaf.

If you are not doing enough damage, drink red elixirs.

Make Wriggles, get Giant Belt, get Atma's, get Phage, get Warmog's, get TriForce, sell Wriggles for Manamune, work on BVeil.

The synergy of all of this together is more than enough damage. Approximately 300 or so.

Now, I know I'm going to get downvotes because a lot of you think Manamune sucks. But, if you have BVeil and TriForce, why on earth aren't you getting Manamune?

SarenArterius

11-17-2010

Who is Irelia?

Nabonidus

11-17-2010

I typically build Bloodthirster/Triforce. It's generally all I end up needing, due to how easily Irelia can build up Thirster charges.

Diogennes

11-17-2010

thank you for bestowing your opinion gleaned after 24 hour's worth of info.

Audhulma

11-17-2010

Id like to know if Phantom Dancer and IE work on her

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

11-17-2010

why would you build manamune late game? lol newbie

Nabonidus

11-17-2010

Quote:
Diogennes:
thank you for bestowing your opinion gleaned after 24 hour's worth of info.

It's a hell of a lot more constructive to open up build and playstyle discussions about her to get some strategies going, than it is to just the forums and say "I CAN'T GET KILLS WITH IRELIA, SHE SUX" like most of the posts about here.

Quote:
owninoobs:
why would you build manamune late game? lol newbie

I do it on Kog all the time. Buy the tear for mana regen/management, upgrade it to manamune once core build is complete.

Kardea

11-17-2010

I, for one, think Manamune is a freakin' great item for any auto-attack hero that uses mana. For some reason, people think I'm insane.

Gurglingemu

11-17-2010

Quote:
Violents:

She is a jungler, that builds with TriForce, Atma's, Manamune, BVeil, Warmog's and Boots. Or a variation of tanky DPS, similar to Olaf.

I clear the jungle faster with Shen and still leave it with enough HP for a gank. If Irelia is really meant to be a strong jungler, why do I need a full page of AS runes just to jungle at a mediocre speed?

She's a horrid jungler. The "Phreak route" is way to risky to be using now that everyone knows what it is. Using a standard or adapted route means clearing the jungle slowly and leaving with half hp or less. Definitely not comparable to the premier junglers.

JapaneseBearDad

11-17-2010

Hurrr since phreak jungled with her in the spotlight, that automatically means shes a jungler.
Many champs can be a jungler if you rune/mastery for it.