Why do people stop fighting when they are down?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leon27607

11-17-2010

srsly... I've won a game where our team was down by THIRTY KILLS it was 40-10 in team kills and we won...

Glcextreme

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfyri Ithikos View Post
The problem is that Riot doesn't offer enough to make staying in a long winded game worth it. A lot of people are just trying to farm IP. If Riot made winning a long drawn out game (or even losing in one) more appealing (I.E. more IP or even an RP or two) then people would be more willing...

either way...this is just how life is.
I don't know about you, but every game I go into I play to win. The IP is a nice bonus, but it should not be the reason. And the sad thing is that if you are playing a RANKED match, it should be do or die, not die once and quit. I don't know about everyone else but I like seeing that + sign next to the eloI gain after a win :-)

On a side note, I've had some gameslike the one you mentioned. We stuck it out, I farmed where I could, and waited for the enemy to make a mistake. This is like a game of chess,but much cooler :P, and if you and your team are SMART there is almost no game that is hopeless. I say almost because there will be some terrible games in there that reach the point of no return, but stick it out till it gets there.

Imagine watching a football game, and at halftime the losing team quits because they were down 2 touchdowns....

BKLatinovet

11-17-2010

I seen so many quitters 5 minutes in it isnt even funny. I remember games where we had no turrets we aced them pushed mid hard and won in one push.

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

ive been in games where i was like 20-40 and the team with 40 kills lost.... tryn is SO ****ing op when killing turrets......