Why do people stop fighting when they are down?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glcextreme

11-17-2010

And I'm not talking about the enemy team having 40 kills to your 15, I'm talking 20 to 15 and down maybe 2 turrets. OMG the enemy team is fed!!! I'm sitting at base and waiting till 25 to surrender! Grow a pair of fing balls and play the match out. This is a competitive team game! You will be down, but you can also come back. Maybe they had great early game heroes, but yours are better mid-late game. Stick it out and see how the match goes.

Now if they have you down to inhib turrets and you havent downed any of theirs, they have max stacks on items, and you cant damage the tank, then yeah i can understand surrendering, but don't quit when you are 0-3 just because they are killing you now. You can come back!

Also don't cry just because a teammate died ONCE!!!!! You and your teammates will die, it happens. That's the point of the game. You kill some, they kill some. Also if you notice Ryze/Ashe/insert squishy is dying alot in teamfights, its probably because the other team IS SMART AND FOCUSING THEM. Don't tell them how bad they are because the enemy flashed, CC'd them and focused them down. Use some common sense people please.

In closing people really need to grow some balls. Why do people always hate the French? Because they quit the fight/surrendered. Are you French?

serinbow

11-17-2010

don't think the french remark was needed, but elsewise, i agree. Never give up,never surrender!

Saferwaters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

I have no idea to be honest. This community seems to be filled with people who just look for the opportunity to call GG as early as they see things going down hill whether that be after the enemy takes baron buff early, they lose the first team fight, when they are down 2-9 because the enemy team out ganks them and no team fights have occurred, or the worst time: at champion select. It creates a negative atmosphere among the team and is the exact opposite of what you want to do in ranked games: win. Ranked games would be 3x more fun if people would just stay positive and keep trying until its ACTUALLY over.

Dreamcleaver

11-17-2010

Play with EU ppl cuz it seems that Americans whine and surrender a lot.

See what I did there?

paShadoWn

11-17-2010

Ah here you are, so firm and righteous... I was the same - as ignorant as you are. I tell you the truth. As he is free this week i picked Sion and tried to outfit him as a jungler. I failed 10+ times in practice then i went ranked and failed there then i went normal and fumbled there a few times as well. Thing is, thing is so clumsy that it cannot do anything but toss a stun and take a few hits. It is also VERY gold dependent. So when you pick someone unsuitable for any role fighting included, cannot gain a gold piece and clearly see that even in case of a perfect ambush you cannot kill a single enemy because they are overfat and cannot bd because *******s are loaded with teleports and warded everything - all you can is to play hide and seek risking life for 3 wolves - and you cannot do even that sometimes because they had taken care of everything - then a new game seems better than killing overflow and waiting for impending instakill. There are LOADS of champions that are weak, helpless prey - take them onto TT and see it more pronounced.

After that i got my ww back, opened with fb and dragon and it was such a relieving joy! I truly felt something like love towards my ww.

Comebacks are possible when someone can coordinate and lead, not when all on team are squabbling pathetic corrupted sick commoner bloodpets. Like, omg. Wtf, stfu, nab, whatever, hi guys! He is trolling! Kid.

They are incapable of anything but graze on lanes/neutrals waiting to be slaughtered. They also play on dusk after their exhausting, debilitating menial 'jobs' instead of going to sleep as they should. Mix thralls and weaponthanes and get exterminated... but it is a 'game'.

Faeces

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcleaver View Post
Play with EU ppl cuz it seems that Americans whine and surrender a lot.

See what I did there?
True that + only on the EU i can get 15/0/15 score with Kayle

Sfyri Ithikos

11-17-2010

The problem is that Riot doesn't offer enough to make staying in a long winded game worth it. A lot of people are just trying to farm IP. If Riot made winning a long drawn out game (or even losing in one) more appealing (I.E. more IP or even an RP or two) then people would be more willing...

either way...this is just how life is.

sciyth

11-17-2010

some people get demoralized really easily and don't keep their eye on the prize. also it doesn't help when your team mates r raging at u 4 one stupid move.

I always give constructive criticism first. then rage if the person is truly a horrible feeder.
always try to keep team moral up and you will win more matches.

paShadoWn

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by serinbow View Post
don't think the french remark was needed, but elsewise, i agree. Never give up,never surrender!
And get squashed by someone big annoyed by your stupid persistance. Learn to hide, run, cooperate and deceive before your untimely end...

Glcextreme

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by serinbow View Post
Well I was refering to the sentiment that ppl have towards what they did rather then the actual action. I agree completely