SUPER FUN HAPPY BUILDS - Too much fun...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupremeStar

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Reaper View Post
I've seen some people go for

Armor Pen Page
Youmous Ghost Blade + Brutalizer + SOTD = they end up gettung around ~100 Armor Pen.Much Lulz. End up killing tanks who are like "wtf!"
Ghostblade isn't really justifiable on ranged carrys.
And SoTD is very viable on TF...

Tikki Tiki

11-17-2010

HYBRID SORAKA

Zerker's + Rageblade + Rageblade + Rageblade + Rageblade + GUNBLAADDDEE

Has some healing ability and can carry! (I think)

Kask

11-17-2010

I've been trying really hard to get a movespeed Rammus build to be actually Viable

Boots of Mobility
Thornmail
Sunfirecloak or Banshee's
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer

I actually did pretty well in one game. It was funny as hell blitzing across the map in seconds.

AP Pantheon is funny in bot maches. 1:1 AP ratio on his ult AND his jump stun.

AP Rammus is deadly, but less fun than MoveSpeed Rammus.

I actually saw an AP Trynd the other day. He was annoying at best.

I remember when AP Teemo was viewed as a bad build. Then I started playing it religiously, and I remember multiple games where the enemy Teemo literally sold his AD items and started going AP aswell. LAWL. I still pwned him.

I also played AD Lux once. It was in a practice game against players. I had 19 kills. Snare > Auto attack to death, finish with laser. Lmao It was pretty funny.

Venkster

11-17-2010

Quote:
I've seen some people go for

Armor Pen Page
Youmous Ghost Blade + Brutalizer + SOTD = they end up gettung around ~100 Armor Pen.Much Lulz. End up killing tanks who are like "wtf!"
TF is my main and thats how I play him, SoTD + Last Whisper/Wits End + Cleaver/BT + IE, etc. He slices through anyone (even heavy tanks) like butter.

lolrape

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeStar View Post
I find three zeals more than enough. After the second I'd get a BF sword then finish up the third.
well this is the "super happy fun time build" thread. when youre doing fun builds like that you stack to the max or go home.

on my real ad sion build, i go triforce -> situational items. but 75% of the time i go triforce -> zeal. im still the fastest champ on the map, but then i start building to counter enemies or fill gaps in our team comp.

just so you know though, a few days ago i went triforce -> 4 zeals. i slowly turned all 4 of them into phantom dancers, then switched my merc treads for boots of mobility. i had 619 speed.

Doctor Awesome

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legomasta View Post
A long time ago, I had a Heimer build stuff like Malady, IE etc. When we asked him why he has two Daggers, he responded with something in the likes of: "I'm making a special build that makes the enemy go WTF when they see my wrenches hitting really hard."

We won, too.
It's sad that I've strongly considered **** like this, because the fact is Heimerdinger has one of the best auto-attacks in the game--long range, relatively quick animation, decent base damage.

My submission is AP Alistar, to take advantage of his 100% AP ratio on Pulverize and Headbutt. Your heal gets pretty nice, too.

pseudogeek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

For tiamat tuesday, I stacked them on twitch. Fun stuff.

Capt Yossarian

11-17-2010

sunfire akali

paShadoWn

11-17-2010

Tankwick. Randuin, FoN, starks, thornmail. People go wtf when you kill them all 1v3.

Portwick. Sneak wards behind their towers or in their base then tp in tf-like and jump em.

Lolwick. As/mr page. Doublebuff in 3 minutes and gank top->mid->bot non-stop. Fb, some kills, 3 towers, gg; Lantern, SotD, Yoyo, boots 3, ghost - backdoor all towers. 11 tower kills.

Cv/Smite Leblo. In, smite, out.

All tanks all tp all revive - meatballz non-stop.

Brad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

Quote:
Suggest an alternate build to a champion!

Ap Pantheon
2)Buy Zhonya's
2) Use your Ultimate, and spam Zhonyas Active
3) ???
4) Land on you're enemies as a Golden Statue dealing 1.5k AoE Damage.
lol @ as a Golden Statue ^_^ o lawd. =D!

AD Singed, go crazy flinging people around the map with your ult on and a slow! RAHR!