I know how to make Blitzcrank all better

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerf Hammer

11-17-2010

Reorganise and respec all his abilities! This would make Blitzcrank actually fun to play.

[Q] Rocket grab (12 second cd)
-Launches Blitzcranks fist a distance of 700/850/1000/1150/1300 and drags back the first unit it comes into contact with. Deals 100/175/250/325/400 damage

[W] Overdrive (toggle)
-Runs Blitzcrank's core above his basic threshold, supercharging the area around him dealing 20/40/60/80/100 Magic damage to surrounding enemies and himself due to overload. Enemies are also slowed for 20% as long as they are affected by overdrive.

[E] Static Field (passive)
-Equipment of slain enemies are stuck to Blitzcrank and assimilated with his skin to increase his health by 0.8/1.2/1.6/2/2.4 and damage by 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 Slain champions gain 10x the effect.
-The static in Blitzcrank's vicinity causes magic to slightly fizzle before reaching him, granting 8/16/24/32/40 magic resistance

[R] Power Fist (30 second cooldown, channeling)
-Blitzcrank supercharges his arm and crushes an enemy champion in melee range for 2.5 seconds dealing 150/200/250 damage per second and suppressing them over the duration.

To those who understand the catchphrase "Fresh Meat", <sssshhhhhh>

Dunkelzahn

11-17-2010

nah

Nero Stern

11-17-2010

This is lame...-1

Arkaether

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerf Hammer View Post
Reorganise and respec all his abilities! This would make Blitzcrank actually fun to play.

[Q] Rocket grab (12 second cd)
-Launches Blitzcranks fist a distance of 700/850/1000/1150/1300 and drags back the first unit it comes into contact with. Deals 100/175/250/325/400 damage

[W] Overdrive (toggle)
-Runs Blitzcrank's core above his basic threshold, supercharging the area around him dealing 20/40/60/80/100 Magic damage to surrounding enemies and himself due to overload. Enemies are also slowed for 20% as long as they are affected by overdrive.

[E] Static Field (passive)
-Equipment of slain enemies are stuck to Blitzcrank and assimilated with his skin to increase his health by 0.4/0.6/0.8/1/1.2 and damage by 0.02/0.04/0.06/0.08/0.1 Slain champions gain 10x the effect.
-The static in Blitzcrank's vicinity causes magic to slightly fizzle before reaching him, granting 8/16/24/32/40 magic resistance

[R] Power Fist (30 second cooldown, channeling)
-Blitzcrank supercharges his arm and crushes an enemy champion in melee range for 2.5 seconds dealing 150/200/250 damage per second and suppressing them over the duration.

To those who understand the catchphrase "Fresh Meat", <sssshhhhhh>
inb4 Pudge

Apocatequil

11-17-2010

Devo sucks.

SaveTheKennies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

Just use crit fist

Yana

11-17-2010

It's kinda lame to be grabbed and instagibbed, which is even more so what will happen here. As it is you *may* be able to escape. This is more the case in LoL as compared to dota, since I think landing skillshots favours the attacker rather than the defender, which I think is an engine thing.

Blitz is largely fine. He's fun, has a role as a offensive orientated support which can really mess up mid-low level games. Not every hero has to be top tier material.

If you *wanted* to buff him, I'd much rather blitz be given some combat abilities outside of his combo.

Nerf Hammer

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yana View Post
It's kinda lame to be grabbed and instagibbed, which is even more so what will happen here. As it is you *may* be able to escape. This is more the case in LoL as compared to dota, since I think landing skillshots favours the attacker rather than the defender, which I think is an engine thing.

Blitz is largely fine. He's fun, has a role as a offensive orientated support which can really mess up mid-low level games. Not every hero has to be top tier material.

If you *wanted* to buff him, I'd much rather blitz be given some combat abilities outside of his combo.
His current out of combo ability is overdrive. And it boosts his attack speed to Mordekaiser's basic attack speed, the one he was already born with.

Rephanz

11-17-2010

-1 for making a less effective blitzcrank

Fantajim

11-17-2010

blitz is fine just needs some tweaks, dont want to see pudge in lol