Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PLEASE Riot change Irelias ULTIMATE a little bit!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jouster07

11-17-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=347815

im leaving my ideas here as well. +1 from me and a FU to those that downvote without giving reasons or having ideas of their own. A tight community get's things done. Put out all your ideas for RIOT to see and maybe implement.

Atahl

Recruiter

11-17-2010

All I want is more blades.

4 Blades at level 6, 5 at 11, 6 at 16. This would make it more fun to use (Who doesn't want more bullets for their gun?) as well as make it hit a little harder per level. The numbers as is would be fine with more shots, imo.

Dysber

11-17-2010

Ok after some games with irelia i have to say:
FOR GODS SAKE PLS CHANGE HER ULTIMATE!!!!

I have to press R and than r four times so i use her blades ... PLEASE make her ult use the same mechanics as akali and corky, its so much more comfortable!!!

Handbananna

11-17-2010

Quote:
NovaBlatz:
if you learn how to control her ultimate,it can be devastating you know.. try to control the timing of your left and right mouse... left click to throw sword,right to move while chasing enemy then click left mouse..

Eh i've only found it good for killing runners, but then again I've killed alot of runners using it so I guess that counts as being useful

Stillhart

11-17-2010

Not a fan of charges. I don't want this change. She needs a bit of help, but this isn't it.

Leon27607

11-17-2010

it's kinda hard to Right click in one direction while moving your mouse again to ANOTHER direction and then pressing R... For example if you're trying to run down and shoot up, it's not easy to do this...

Veissdrachen

11-17-2010

Quote:
Leon27607:
it's kinda hard to Right click in one direction while moving your mouse again to ANOTHER direction and then pressing R... For example if you're trying to run down and shoot up, it's not easy to do this...

No... it's not really. Quick mouse movements are kind of the name of this game. If you've only played point and click heroes (Master Yi, Xin Zhao, Katarina, etc), and you don't have much practice with skillshots, then maybe this might be an issue. Experience with skillshot characters (Morgana, Sivir, Ezreal, etc.) teaches you how to properly aim over-the-shoulder shots like this.

ben4zwin

11-17-2010

honestly her ult and the range on her stun is the only thing that makes her feel lame.

Sabnitron

Recruiter

11-17-2010

I'm in support of this idea. +1. The way it is now is a little clunky and awkward to use. It's my only complaint about her.

Maldiavolo

11-17-2010

I'm decently accurate with her R, but I think I would add auto-fire if you hold down R.