PLEASE Riot change Irelias ULTIMATE a little bit!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dysber

11-17-2010

I think it was mentioned by other ppl but i would like to stress it some more:

Please change Irelias Ultimate so that it works like akalis and Teemos:
If you are lvl 6 and get it, let her have 1 Blade, than every 10 seconds(roughly the CD it has now divided by 4) let her get a new blade up to 4 blades.

It wouldnt increase her overall dmg but it would make her more fun to play. I play akali quite often and i like it the way it is. I can use akalis ult to reach a mob or to move faster when i know there is no battle in the next few seconds and this makes her fun.

PLEASE Riot change it!

Please bump this thread if you think as i do!

BRproud

11-17-2010

that is good idea!

NovaBlatz

11-17-2010

if you learn how to control her ultimate,it can be devastating you know.. try to control the timing of your left and right mouse... left click to throw sword,right to move while chasing enemy then click left mouse..

Dysber

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaBlatz View Post
if you learn how to control her ultimate,it can be devastating you know.. try to control the timing of your left and right mouse... left click to throw sword,right to move while chasing enemy then click left mouse..
ohhh really, i was just randomly moving my mouse and clicking and pushing some buttons i found close to my monitor ....

i know how to use her ultimate i want it to work like those of other heroes

why can akali use part of her ultimate whenever she likes
why can teemo use part of his ultiamte whenever he likes
why can corky use part of his ultimate whenever he likes

None of these heroes are overpowered becasue they can "load up" their ultimate, and i dont think irelia will be. All the change would do is make her able to use a blade now and than which i think makes her playstile funnier

Varmin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaBlatz View Post
Pressing R throws a sword, not left click.

NovaBlatz

11-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varmin View Post
Pressing R throws a sword, not left click.
sorry.. a little mistake.. i mean while pressing R throw the sword using left click mouse... then right click to chase.. repeat the step..

Dysber

11-17-2010

bump so it gets done

Fulgr1m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2010

Well I agree, it is lack luster and even some number changes would make it better. But the OPs suggestion would make it easier to use since it can be really hard to use her ult effectively while moving at the same time.

Llamafarmer

11-17-2010

Pass. I don't particularly want anymore "charge" based ultimates.
If her ultimate is hard to use good. means she will take some skill.
If the damage output is lacklustre they can change that but leave the mechanics alone.. at least for a few weeks to see how good people can get with it.

Instant Lock

11-17-2010

I don't think it needs to be a charge, but I do think it needs to be a little more... ultimate.