[Guide] Annie, the Power Laner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hand of Might

12-10-2009

I play Annie extensively, and after many wins I find that she can be the MOST effective with a heavy DPS build. This is unorthodox, but is surprisingly powerful. If you start your lane with attack/crit gear, they won't be expecting all the damage coming their way, and you can quickly dominate.

Points that prove she is one of the best killers out there:

1. Her auto attack range is one of the LONGEST in the game, and the projectile is so slow people always underestimate the damage coming their way.

2. With her passive, you can just spam her fireball to last hit, using no mana so you can lane forever, and when you have a stun up, go for the attack! Use auto attack and spells for a damage output few can match.

3. Annie has a a GREAT way to stay combat viable with her E shield. Just put that on and you are practically safe from attack, even dealing damage back to them!

Skills:
1. Fireball - you can use this to last hit forever, saving all your mana for your shield and other burst.
2. Max your E skill. It is by far the most important. If you constantly have this up, they will take damage from attacking you, so will be afraid to initiate. Yet they will have to deal with your AMAZING range, and so you are practically invincible.
3. Max your Tibbers. He of course adds to your DPS, so pick a skill in him whenever possible.
4. Whatever else. It doesnt matter as long as you have E maxed and Tibbers ready.

Early Game:
Buy the brawlers gloves so you can score some early game crits. You are building a phantom dancer here, of course. You will be surprised how much harass potential a good DPS Annie has. Just keep hitting them and you might even score some kills with your stun every now and then.

Annie has a very fast natural run speed, so kiting is key. You can make people follow you around, and hit them for epic crits to send them back or gank them fast.

Mid Game:
This is where Annie truly shines. You will have your phantom dancer built, and by now you will be a force to be reckoned with. Pushing towers and shredding opponents are your speciality. Make sure you have team mates to back you up in team fights. You can stay behind tanks and do huge damage if you aren't focused.

End Game:
Building a DPS Annie practically ensures you will finish the game before this long. If your opponents are still alive, then buy an infinity edge to balance out the DPS from phantom dancer. Profit.

Here is an example of using Phantom Dancer on annie to make the most of her innate abilities and base stats:

dreamydischarge

12-10-2009

too bad you play no names.

Real annie players stack Spirit Visage

Crazymtgplayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-10-2009

._. wat

WatchMeRun

12-11-2009

uh... look at the item choices of your opponents mayhaps this is just another case of the imba team selection process...

Anyways, that's like me saying that my build is the best in the world. But it isn't.
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/828/nice2.png

Hand of Might

12-11-2009

My thread fails.... No one gets it.

Fine, to give it away. I *obviously* sold all gear and went phantom dancer at end...

Obviously a joke guide

^.^

player704

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand of Might View Post
My thread fails.... No one gets it.

Fine, to give it away. I *obviously* sold all gear and went phantom dancer at end...

Obviously a joke guide

^.^
i kinda got it, wen u said DPS annie. i was thinking wtf.