I really wanna jungle ;-;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beelzebubxv

11-16-2010

I was going to buy Irelia cuz she's new and 'supposedly' able to jungle. After forum lurking, I find this not to be the case. I love jungling, far more than laning anyways. So I'm wondering whom to go with now.

I'm probably just going to buy Yi because I can jungle with him and I like his gameplay.
Amumu, I tried and I need runes. Much the same deal with Olaf.

Whom else can jungle well and be a decent contributor to a 5v5?

EDIT: Rammus I should try out, and I own Shaco but jungle like **** on him :|

Analu

11-16-2010

WW is generally regarded as the best jungler, and is also really easy to jungle with. Udyr, Nunu, and Gragas are also great.

Check out any thread by Stonewall. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=325897

Valhirien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

Amumu is also very good at jungling. Needs some practice though.

Alex Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2010

Rammus needs a flat armour page to jungle effectively, otherwise you will be extremely slow after your first run.

KhaoticImp

11-16-2010

Most champions can jungle it just depends on how effectively. I personally prefer Udyr

Narssisstic

11-16-2010

I would either go WW, Nunu, or Udyr. Of the three, WW is the fastest, but can't lane as well if your team comp isn't the best. Nunu can fit both roles easily. Never tried Udyr.

Genomax

11-16-2010

Fiddlesticks is one of the best junglers out there, being able to kill the dragon at level 4 (although his jungling ability was recently weakened, since drain now only lasts 5 seconds). Poppy is also a decent jungler, being able to take down the golem at level 1 with the right items, and since she's extremely weak in the laning phase, I usually jungle with her.

Fethisky

11-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genomax View Post
Fiddlesticks is one of the best junglers out there, being able to kill the dragon at level 4 (although his jungling ability was recently weakened, since drain now only lasts 5 seconds). Poppy is also a decent jungler, being able to take down the golem at level 1 with the right items, and since she's extremely weak in the laning phase, I usually jungle with her.
Correction, you can kill dragon at level 2.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

Adjudicator

11-16-2010

Irelia can jungle. Her clear time with a cloth armor is 4:10, which is a little slow but by no means unreasonable. She can also gank really well from the jungle.

DrLobster

11-16-2010

amumu needs runes to jungle? masteries, sure, but not runes.

EDIT: pretty sure you need masteries to really jungle effectively on any hero.