Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide][LONG] Zilean, that Clock Guy. AP Playstyle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitrosol

04-29-2010

Nitrosol here.
Revamp for this guide coming soon in light of a few recent changes during a short hiatus of mine.
The removal of mana from Zhonya's makes archangels staff infinitely less useful and makes mana starvation a more pressing issue. The removal of Sage's ring is also nice, seeing as how you can begin getting mana in smaller, quicker installments when building CD reduction (Frozen heart/Glacial Shroud).

BiGfReAk1337

04-29-2010

Your guide is pretty good. I play Zilean too, he is really funny. My Itembuild is like this:
1. Sapphire Crystal -> Tear of the Goddess
2. Boots of Speed
3. Amplyfying Tome -> Mejais Soulstealer
4. Boots of Speed -> Boots of Swiftness
5. Tear -> Archangel's Staff
6. Rylais
7. Zhonyas
8. Something like more AP or Armor ... Depends on the situation.

After reading your guide i think i will switch Mejais with Deathfire. Makes more sense. Ill give it a try.

Darius of Thran

04-29-2010

Quote:
BiGfReAk1337:

After reading your guide i think i will switch Mejais with Deathfire. Makes more sense. Ill give it a try.

keep the soulstealer, the new changes let you get charges just off of hasting someone who gets a kill. Its much easier to stack them up now.