Most efficient jungling path

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skystream92

04-24-2010

Hey All,

Here is a question: what is the most efficient way to tackle all the creep camps. Let's for the sake of argument just assume you're jungling with Warwick with optimal masteries and rune setup, with smite.

Miandrital

04-24-2010

I dont jungle with WW, I jungle with Fiddle, but I always start with golem on my team's side. I then work from left to right, hitting all the camps. Golem -> Wolves/Little Golems -> Wraiths -> Lizard -> Wolves/Little Golems. I am usually level four at this point, so I can go hit the dragon if it seems to be safe. After dragon I will port back and buy items, then hit the small camps again. After that I will go grab other side golem and start helping my team (usually the 2v1 lane first)

Excession

04-24-2010

Lets say the river and mid lane divides the jungle into North, South, East, and West

If you have rally:
Go to East Jungle
1. Enemy small camp
2. Enemy golem. Lay down rally and smite for the kill
3. Wraiths
Go to South Jungle
4. Small camp
5. Lizard
6. Wraiths
Go to West Jungle
7. Small camp
8. Golem
Go to North Jungle
9. Wraiths
10. Lizard
11. Small camp
Recall and go for another run, and gank. This time get dragon on your way.

If not: Get either golems (small) or wolves and wraiths. Then get golem.

IamDuddits

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excession View Post
Lets say the river and mid lane divides the jungle into North, South, East, and West

If you have rally:
Go to East Jungle
1. Enemy small camp
2. Enemy golem. Lay down rally and smite for the kill
3. Wraiths
Go to South Jungle
4. Small camp
5. Lizard
6. Wraiths
Go to West Jungle
7. Small camp
8. Golem
Go to North Jungle
9. Wraiths
10. Lizard
11. Small camp
Recall and go for another run, and gank. This time get dragon on your way.

If not: Get either golems (small) or wolves and wraiths. Then get golem.
No offense, but if you have to take Smite AND Rally to jungle as warwick, then you just fail.

Excession

04-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamDuddits View Post
No offense, but if you have to take Smite AND Rally to jungle as warwick, then you just fail.
Some people take it so they can grab a large camp first.

IamDuddits

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excession View Post
Some people take it so they can grab a large camp first.
I'm far from pro and I can get Large Camp (Golem or Lizard) with only smite at Level 1. I will admit that it requires Runes and Masteries (Moreso Runes I think).

Dirt Work

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

Meh, I prefer a "sub-optimal" path for several reasons. I do not run "jungling" SS as they can get you ganked early (I know, I do it a LOT) and it gimps how much you can put into a team fight later.

I run runes for arpen, aspd, armor (lazy/cheap, I know dodge is considered better) and flat hp quints. I start with cloth armor, 2-3 pots, and a point in w. Points in q to follow.

I hit the lowest level camp first (wolves/golems), then cross the middle lane to get the other wolf/golem camp, back to wraiths, golem, lizard, and then I can usually either go get razors and boots 1 and look for a gank, or if the gods smile I can go ahead and eat a lane real quick and then go shop. ***Level 4-5 ganks with both buffs up and razors in the bag are lulsworthy. I even sometimes save a spare skill point to drop into e at the last second for a really promising gank op.***

From there it's all situational. Sometimes it's dragon asap, sometimes it's backing up hard-pressed lanes, sometimes I clear my jungle again, sometimes theirs, and sometimes I chain ganks til I laugh tears.

Doing this I can consistently outlevel my dual-laners, and come close to keeping up with my solos. Occasionally I get lucky ganks and can outpace a solo. I also outlevel 4 of their teamates and outfarm most everyone in the match early-game. I understand this is about normal for junglers running smite/rally/heal is it not?