My guide to TF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rimkaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

THIS GUIDE ASSUMES YOU HAVE A BASIC UNDESTANDING OF TF.
THIS GUIDE DOES NOT INCLUDE TIPS FOR GOLD CARDS!

Well i dont have ALOT of time but this is my quick guide to a AP TF. This is a link to leagueCraft for my item build http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Twist...b4e42bd9f25497

This is my first guide and it was done in a rush Im open to more constructive criticism and please go to the link and try it before flaming on me. YES I know its probably not the best guide and I may be missing something.

Ok what you want to do is try to go mid with this skill build

Pac
WC
WC
GATE
WC
DESTINY
PAC
WC
GATE
WC(MAX)
GATE
DESTINY
GATE
GATE
DESTINY
PAC
PAC

Game play: Your aim is to try and get items and levels fast because its never fun dieing 5 + times with no kills. Your main summoner skills should be flash and a offensive but never get teleport. You wanna start with PAC because soon your opponet will soon learn not to stand next to you with wild cards. Your next few skills will want to be wild cards because thats going to be your only form of harassment. Then after that you wanna get gate at 4 to cover mana and hp trips. Maxing wild card and then gate will allow for maximum harrassment and more kills. You always want to coordinate with your teamates for some more kills with a destiny-gate/gold-wild card combo.

Items:
With that being said the goal of the build is to go from a saph crystal and 2 hp pots to a sheen. After sheen or in between getting a sheen aim for a ninja tabi for the armor and dodge chance just because your super squishy and have low armor. After the tabi go to your Lich bane and then work on a Banshee veil if the opposite team is out for you. If you are "safe" go for a Rylajs staff then to a nashators. That nashators is a big help and allow for more gates destiny and PAC. After those items a gaurdian angel is reccomended but can be switched with a rod if you arent getting your kills. After that you just go wild and should be able to kill most anything.

Please post anything missing in this guide. It would be helpful to me and anyone else.

jhines105

12-10-2009

I like your items, very similiar to what I use. I use boots of swiftness because I like being that little bit faster. Sorcerers boots are also an option. If I am going AP TF, then I like to max WC and PaC before my other abilities, a maxed out gold card, a long with your ability power, can do a lot of damage.

Overall, I like your build and I am sure you do very well with it.

Rimkaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

Thnx alot for the complement